Qubow Great Reporter Great Reporter Donator Great Reporter Typer II Approved Active Reporter Joined July 8, 2019 Messages 518 Points 78 Age 21 May 12, 2021 #11 Mittato said: I was gonna say, is pika a rip off of jartex or is it the contrary? am very confused about that Click to expand... Pika and jartex are owned by the same people/company.
Mittato said: I was gonna say, is pika a rip off of jartex or is it the contrary? am very confused about that Click to expand... Pika and jartex are owned by the same people/company.
SquareWings928 Great Reporter Great Reporter Donator Helping Hand II Typer II Popular Engaged Typer Joined April 26, 2020 Messages 3,281 Points 227 IGN SquareWings928 May 13, 2021 #12 Mittato said: I was gonna say, is pika a rip off of jartex or is it the contrary? am very confused about that Click to expand... As qubow said both pika and jartex have the same owners.
Mittato said: I was gonna say, is pika a rip off of jartex or is it the contrary? am very confused about that Click to expand... As qubow said both pika and jartex have the same owners.
xGun_ Member Joined February 19, 2018 Messages 0 Points 6 May 13, 2021 #13 KSyolo said: SquareWings928 how do I forum report someone? Alternatively punish him Click to expand... Oh come on dirtiva how would you not know thats Jartex IP? You played since 2018 come on try harder next time!
KSyolo said: SquareWings928 how do I forum report someone? Alternatively punish him Click to expand... Oh come on dirtiva how would you not know thats Jartex IP? You played since 2018 come on try harder next time!