Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Picking a map

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImAFamousYT

Minecraft Username:
IamAfamousYT

What is the suggestion about?
Picking a map

Description:
Before a game starts, you should be able to pick a map.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It Can Inprove Jartex By making it were if you get into a map that you dont like you gotta go new and hope for best so I think this would inprove the sever, making it were people can play on the sever for a better Experience on Jartex Bedwars,Skywars

KevinKimYT

Addicted Member
Agree with that, but it should required bronze rank or higher
cuz if every people pick a different map, the game never started

Flexier

Donator
Donator
I agree only bronze + ranks having this command.

Non ranks, when they click on the npc will open up a gui with maps. Now since they can't choose any, there will be another item saying / will be named as "Auto select" which when clicked will take you to any random map which is about to start.

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
Why would this be a donor only thing? That doesn't seem right to me. Players can easily just bypass it by repeatedly joining games until they find the map they want to play on.

B3lvedere

Why would this be a donor only thing? That doesn't seem right to me. Players can easily just bypass it by repeatedly joining games until they find the map they want to play on.
Since there are allot of complaints about the ranks, it is good to add a few little perks. It doesnt effect you getting better gear or something in skywars or gives you extras in bedwars its just a little new perk for ranked players to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.