Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars pickaxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

PurpSamurai

Minecraft Username:
PurpSamurai

What is the suggestion about?
pickaxes

Description:
Whenever I buy a pickaxe and I die I need to buy it again. The suggestion is, having to buy a wooden pickaxe once ( Hypixel uses this tactical )

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This suggestion is going to help many players struggling to buy a pickaxe whenever they die and during the start of a game

Extra Information:
Hope you understand my suggestion. I can't speak properly cause of my illness these days : (

XxGRManos

Donator
Donator
hello i decided to stay neutral due these reasons:
~I didnt understand whats the suggestion about,i believe its for the pickaxes that when someone buys a pickaxe if he dies he will have it again..?
~Nice idea but i exlained my reason why i staued neutral ^

G

Gusto

+1 i suggested this and i really hope this will be added in bedwars, good idea. like u just bought diamond pickaxe for 12 gold and then u die. U will respawn but without pickaxe, so you suggestion is good (one time purchased pickaxes)

+1

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
PurpSamurai

PurpSamurai

+1 I suggested this and i really hope this will be added in bedwars, good idea. like u just bought diamond pickaxe for 12 gold and then u die. U will respawn but without a pickaxe, so you suggestion is good (one time purchased pickaxes)

+1
I really agree with you. Thank you for understanding this suggestion.

swen11

No, imagene if you just knocked over a guy with a pickaxe, he was attacking your bed, and again he is going at you with that same pickaxe over and over again, the balancing factor of a pickaxe is that you lose it.

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
Well hold on, you can't just respawn with a diamond pick. I'm fine with this, as long as your pickaxe gets downgraded by 1 tier. Wood will just remain wood though.

Status
Not open for further replies.