Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Pick Gone

Dnavadiya80

Guys i dont even know wt wrong i did in my pick, all i did was /trash all tnts in my inventory and i trashed my pick , but i took it back cuz i didnt press esc , so as soon as i got pick back, my pick got exchanged to a tnt and my pick gone, it was not in /trash nor my inv nor on the ground...i reported it in bug , but if there's anything i can get help from forums , pls let me know

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Hello D Dnavadiya80 , This is not a bug as you stated you accidentally placed your Pick on the /trash gui and then after you placed it on your Inventory it turned into TNT means you have a bad connection that's why the delay occurs.
-You can try placing your Pick and your Important items on a chest or /pv before doing /keys or /collector.
-Try playing in 1.8.9 because 1.16.5+ is so laggy.
-About your Pickaxe, Sadly you can't retrieve it.

F

Hope this Helps you.
~ShirakamiKazuo

Hunter_BIade

Hello D Dnavadiya80 D Dnavadiya80 , This is not a bug as you stated you accidentally placed your Pick on the /trash gui and then after you placed it on your Inventory it turned into TNT means you have a bad connection that's why the delay occurs.
-You can try placing your Pick and your Important items on a chest or /pv before doing /keys or /collector.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
D

Dnavadiya80

Guys , i was on labymod 1.8.9 T-T , tf it wasnt my net, my ping was also good and my fps too

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Hello D Dnavadiya80 D Dnavadiya80 , This is not a bug as you stated you accidentally placed your Pick on the /trash gui and then after you placed it on your Inventory it turned into TNT means you have a bad connection that's why the delay occurs.
Imagine copying other ppls comment and then comment it again to get messages lmao