Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Prison Pets, Mine Changes, Enchantments, New Loot & More!

nots1x

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
iSixez

What is your suggestion's title?
Pets, Mine Changes, Enchantments, New Loot & More!

Suggestion Details:

Pets, Mine Changes, Enchantments, New Loot & More!
(This was coming, & we all knew it. Following Provides a list of "New" Changes)
Start-up
Prisons is about to Reset Soon, & before it does there's some things that need to be addressed, Following:
  • Lack OF Content
  • Lack OF Upgrades / Enhancements to Pre-existing Features
I'll list down Some "Changes" that I've thought of to Improve the upcoming Season(s)

Mine Changes & Enchantments
(This will heavily be based on the Private Mine)
This Section is based around the Private Mine & New Enchantments!

Private Mines & Custom Enchantment!

Pm's haven't gotten an Upgrade, Rather a De-buff as (Previous Season) They would give a significant amount of Tokens (Maxed upgrade in /pm upgrades)
Tax is an Important part of the "Private Mine" as it allows the Player to obtain more money (Especially Start of Season)

Now The Following Present 2 New Features.

Mandatory Notice.

• This will Require the removal of normal Pets (Santa/elf & Others) To boost Tax, as they seem to Significantly Boost Tax by x2 - x2.5.
  • The Non-Replacing of the following Pets abilities To Boost Tax will result in the voiding of this Section Rendering the "Pet" Useless.
  • The (x) values & Multipliers are Changeable, No Price / Statistic is Fixed.

The Villager Pet

How Does It Work?
  • This Pet works like any other Pet, its statistics Provide a buff to the Tax obtained (Upon Redeeming)​
  • The Pet is leveled up every Time Tax is Collected​
  • The Pet Proc % will be dependent on the Level OF The Pet​
  • The Pet will work on anyone's Private Mine (Regardless of whoever owns it), & will Proc on Tax IF Permissions Granted To Claim Tax
Statistics?
The Statistics of this Pet are (x) amount of Chance To Multiply Tax By x2 - Leaving the Leveling Statistics up to the Developers to keep it balanced.

Texture & Obtaining?
  • The Pet may have a villager head skin as the "Pet Skin"​
  • The Pet may be Obtainable through Lootboxes / Seasonal Crates (Preferred),​
  • The Pet may be obtainable via /level (ALTernative)​
The Residence Pickaxe Enchantment
How Does It Work?
  • The Enchantment has a Max Level OF 5000 (5k)​
  • The Enchantment will ONLY work in Private Mines​
  • The Scaling Per 1k Level would be 500k (Base 1k) -> 1.5m (Base 2k) -> 3m (Base 3k) -> 4.5m (Base 4k) -> 6m (Base 5k)​
  • The Scaling can be Changed (IF Developers seem it be Too "Expensive")​
  • The Cap to sell Multiplier Boost is x3 or so (Can be set depending on devs)​
Statistics?
This Enchantment will Boost your sell multiplier by x0.5 (This Rating Can Be Changed) ONLY in Private Mines every 5m Blocks Mined (This Rating Can Be Changed).

Requirements & Practical Use?
  • This Enchantment will require you to be in a Private Mine to work
  • The Enchantment will Boost sell Multiplier which will Boost Tax Per/sell
  • The Enchantment has a Purpose of Promoting the Private Mines & making them better
  • This is sort of P2W But Private Mines Cost (3k Gold), which is not easy to come by.
The /Level Changes
(These Changes are "Hypothetical" & Can be Modified / Changed / Ignored)
Level 100?
Takes quite a while doesn't it? Yes it does & The thing is, Even with all this Hard Work & Dedication there's absolutely no use as the only Rewards obtained from this Level are "Minor" Compared to Previous levels, There should be more & Multiple people would agree as it Takes Weeks/Months to obtain the Level & what then? It's useless. The Following shows some Changes to the Leveling System Rewards

Changes?
  • The Introduction OF The BlackHat Rank Voucher In /level (Preferred Level 100)
  • The Introduction OF The Seasonal Lunatic Rank Voucher as the "Premium" Reward for The Level Containing The BlackHat Rank Voucher
  • The Introduction OF Better Boosters (Example, x3, x5 & even Globals) (Preferred Placement in b/w Level 80 - Level 100)​
  • The Introduction OF Better Rewards From Level 1 -> 50 via increasing difficulty (Optional Change)
Benefits?
  • Levels on Occasion can be a Pain To Grind, at least this way the players participating can have a Chance of obtaining a Permanent Rank
  • The BlackHat Rank is basically Non-Existent when it comes to obtaining it, It's not available From Seasonal Crates / Mystery Ranks / Other
  • This will Somewhat "Decrease' The P2W aspect & Provide Room for "Nons"
  • People will be urged To participate in leveling for a "Free Reward" & due tot he BlackHat Rank having average Benefits, it wouldn't hurt to have them available
  • The Concept Exists in SBD, so why not in Prisons as well?
The Outpost, Crate & Pet Changes
(These Changes are "Hypothetical & Can be Modified / Changed / Ignored)

Outpost doesn't need Changes?
  • Yes, it does. Outpost is supposedly advertised to Occur on Saturdays & Sundays which is Good as Both days, The Treasure Event is active
On other days? There's no Purpose of being active, & This is fair to balance the Game Out as Gang-Boosters are quite Over-Powered so the Outpost should occur Twice a week, Increasing its value Exponentially & Making it worth People to go & not just "We'll Get it in Next Time"

Crate Changes?
Gang boosters, as Stated were Over-Powered but they should also still be Obtainable, How so?
  • x3 Gang Boosters (Tokens & Money) Should be Obtainable From The Seasonal Crate (Low Chance To Obtain)
  • Mystery Legendary Pet eggs should be available in the Seasonal Crate
  • +1 backpack To have a Lower Chance of being Obtained From BOTH Crates & Lootboxes
Mandatory Notice.
  • The Santa & Elf Pet be nerfed & ONLY be available During Winter / Christmas
  • New Pets be added that will Balance out effects & Provide an ALTernative To the pets that are Exclusive / Nerfed
  • Leveling OF Normal pets be made equal To Leveling OF Santa & Elf Pets
The New Loot
(These Changes are "Hypothetical & Can be Modified / Changed / Ignored)
Mine Busters.
The name basically Gives it away, These DESTROY Mines

• Mine Busters may be obtainable via Seasonal Crates / Normal Crates
  • Mine Busters may eradicate the WHOLE Mine & Reset it, OR Fill the users Inventory with the Blocks (Depending ON Mine)
  • Mine Busters may be obtainable in 1x, 3x & 5x (1x Mine Buster, 3x Mine Busters, 5x Mine Busters) as an Epic OR Legendary Rarity Reward
  • Mine Busters may provide Tokens upon destroying the mine
  • Texture would be Enchanted TnT
Probable Use.
  • To eradicate mines, These will be a much upgraded version of Bombs basically
  • To eradicate & fill up inventory during a high multiplier Booster to Obtain more $$
  • To add an Extra decent Reward To The Crates
  • Provide lots of Tokens when a whole mine is eradicated!
Extra. (These May Be dismissed)
  • They may work on boosters (like 2x will Multiply Tokens by x2 From the mine eradicated)
  • They may be purchasable from /buy (Start up Tool for early Game)
  • They may be Priced at around 600 Gold per 1 (5e)
How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Provide More Content.

Extra Information:
This Post May Be Updated In The Future.

Last edited:

ilovecocaine

Donator
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Zombacka
Greetings Brother, After checking your suggestion I've decided to give it a +1

Noisy_Marvinrh

Addicted Member
Mostly agree with the ideas above, except probably for the Mine Teleporters, as I feel that most people would just do /warp (mine name) instead.

As for the BlackHat rank, I am all for it. Though I am not sure whether the devs will add ssnl luna rank to Premium rewards.

And also, rewards between lvl 1-50 SHOULD be revamped, but you need to specify what reward changes there are.

Overall, I'd give it a +1.

Mo_oC

Addicted Member
IGN
Mo_oC
After reading your suggestion I decided to give a +1. (Looking forward to the villager pet)

abobymotaki

some really nice suggestions here but i highly doubt devs will consider it.
+1 from me

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Upvote (+1)

Hey iSixez,

I decided to give your Suggestion “Pets, Mine Changes, Enchantments, New Loot & More!” an
Upvote (+1)

“I would do /warp but ok”

I hope that this Gets Accepted, And Goodluck with this.

Goodluck!