Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Personal Improvements to BedWars

endrack_

There are some problems with the game that need to be desperately addressed.

Part I: Bugs

My god, the bugs, the bugs are everywhere! There are soooo many game breaking bugs of people dying without, ya know, dying. Another bug on the server is the poor latency on the server. This might be a personal problem, since I'm a US player, but really, if this problem is affecting other regions like Europe, please fix this

Part II: The Maps

Why are there so many maps right off from Hypixel? There's no point for a build team if your going to reuse maps from a larger community. I would recommend making more maps for more diverse selection and play style and LESS Hypixel maps. I don't even get the people who want this game to be like Hypixel. Come with something creative, it'll make the server stand out more.

Part III: The Hackers

Is there an anti cheat on Jartex? Like sure, Console can ban them but I seriously wonder what they use. Ineffective Anticheats can kill servers, look at Mineplex for example. I understand there will always be hackers on any server, but at least give the anti cheat a fighting chance. Make it like a brute, not an assassin.

These are some suggestions to making the game better:

Fixed bugs
Better and More Maps
More diverse weapons, tools and items
Rebalencing
Remove OP mode

These are my suggestions, hope you like them! :D

SenpaiKent

I agree with the Remove OP mode one and the Better and More Maps aaaandd ok I agree with all of that but like....People want to feel like they play on premium servers like Hypixel so I think they suggest it :confused:

ImIllusion

Latency: Not that much
From someone that comes from Europe, I get 50 ping

Fall damage bug: Rarely happens to me; Only happened twice in the span of a month
Maps: Good suggestion

Another thing that I will suggest is working on the generators, I do not like the pulses of 2 gold and having teammates steal all loot from me

Overall nice, just needs a lot of anticheat rework, I'd suggest Fiona

ItsMehFantom

As SenpaiKent SenpaiKent saids, Jartex should remove OP mode,players are now no longer playing it anymore...

Developerator

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
There are some problems with the game that need to be desperately addressed.

Part I: Bugs

My god, the bugs, the bugs are everywhere! There are soooo many game breaking bugs of people dying without, ya know, dying. Another bug on the server is the poor latency on the server. This might be a personal problem, since I'm a US player, but really, if this problem is affecting other regions like Europe, please fix this

Part II: The Maps

Why are there so many maps right off from Hypixel? There's no point for a build team if your going to reuse maps from a larger community. I would recommend making more maps for more diverse selection and play style and LESS Hypixel maps. I don't even get the people who want this game to be like Hypixel. Come with something creative, it'll make the server stand out more.

Part III: The Hackers

Is there an anti cheat on Jartex? Like sure, Console can ban them but I seriously wonder what they use. Ineffective Anticheats can kill servers, look at Mineplex for example. I understand there will always be hackers on any server, but at least give the anti cheat a fighting chance. Make it like a brute, not an assassin.

These are some suggestions to making the game better:

Fixed bugs
Better and More Maps
More diverse weapons, tools and items
Rebalencing
Remove OP mode

These are my suggestions, hope you like them! :D
Umm mineplex's anticheat is actually decent btw. WatchDog is complete trash hackers can cheat for days and never get banned

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
endrack_

endrack_

Thanks for all the feedback! I understand there's a suggestions form (My post was made back in Early September and I didn't know about it back then) and such... so have a good day!

SenpaiKent

Latency: Not that much
From someone that comes from Europe, I get 50 ping

Fall damage bug: Rarely happens to me; Only happened twice in the span of a month
Maps: Good suggestion

Another thing that I will suggest is working on the generators, I do not like the pulses of 2 gold and having teammates steal all loot from me

Overall nice, just needs a lot of anticheat rework, I'd suggest Fiona
I agree with the Fall Damage bug and the Generator thing.