Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Perm banned from JartexNetwork

Status
Not open for further replies.

_____yeet______

Donator
Donator
alright my children so the time has finally come. yeet gets banned from jartexnetwork. been a good run tbh i think ive fulfilled everything i wanted do in this server. ive met some amazing people fr and improved on my overall minecraft skill while playing on the server. ive been planning to leave the server for a while now but couldn't find a proper way to do it. then it hit me, go out with a bang. i broke a total of 22 rules, most that went unnoticed by staff. I broke 10 rules in my last chat message alone. leaving jartex doesn't mean ill be active on discord. So for everyone who thought that I was gonna stop annoying them ( Nirahz Nirahz Swervinng Swervinng Redorian Redorian mhmd223 mhmd223 and more), you were wrong. i also decided to leave jartex for some personal reasons which i can't really go in depth on. this also means im going to be inactive on minecraft itself. on the off chance that i am infact playing, you'll probably find me on hypixel or a pvp server. its been a truly phenomenal experience on JartexNetwork and i hope that if i join back at random, the server would've improved threefold.

thanks men for having me.

yeet

1613248947562.png

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
don't worry my friend you're not here to annoy me I'm here to annoy you.

joking aside, you've been a constant source of entertainment over these past months. one hell of a ride and i enjoyed every second of it. from one very cool man to another, i wish you the best of luck on your future endeavours.

yours truly,
nirahz

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
_____yeet______

_____yeet______

Donator
Donator
don't worry my friend you're not here to annoy me I'm here to annoy you.

joking aside, you've been a constant source of entertainment over these past months. one hell of a ride and i enjoyed every second of it. from one very cool man to another, i wish you the best of luck on your future endeavours.

yours truly,
nirahz
means a lot coming from you nirahz. thank you <3

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
I had a lot of fun in Minecraft and in the discord after I met you, I actually got the bravery to join vc's with random people because of you. You made me get a lot of friends but also made me lose my 93 ws πŸ˜” so kinda balances out. Out of all the Indian friends I had in the server you were the best one πŸ₯Ί , eh prolly the best of all. Well all I hope is you are still active on the discord and you can talk with all of us like usual.

Thats all from me
Vikhyat,(Learn to pronounce it)

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

also you are trash at sumo, and dont deserve grandmaster

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
_____yeet______

_____yeet______

Donator
Donator
I had a lot of fun in Minecraft and in the discord after I met you, I actually got the bravery to join vc's with random people because of you. You made me get a lot of friends but also made me lose my 93 ws πŸ˜” so kinda balances out. Out of all the Indian friends I had in the server you were the best one πŸ₯Ί , eh prolly the best of all. Well all I hope is you are still active on the discord and you can talk with all of us like usual.

Thats all from me
Vikhyat,(Learn to pronounce it)

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

also you are trash at sumo, and dont deserve grandmaster
man i gave away like 30 global and still had grandmaster. jokes aside, ily <3

FutureBlank

Donator
Donator
Hello _____yeet______ _____yeet______ !

I am not the person who is with the side of players leaving our community nor want any to get banned, But this thread will be locked due to it is considered as encouraging fellow members to break several rules, within your speech. Take care of your self buddy!

~ Thread Locked ~

Status
Not open for further replies.