Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Perm Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

moomoopoopoo

Hello there, my brother has been banned on survival for "x-ray". I didn't know that he was hacking and he has been told off and to never play on my computer ever again. I have deleted the texture pack and as soon as i get back on the server i will throw every ore he has mined. As i said, he has been told off and will never be on my account again. Can you please unban my account.

EvilDrago12

Donator
Donator
Community Assistance - Solved

Hello, moomoopoopoo!​
Your question and/or concern has been solved, feel free to contact a member of the staff team, or post your question in this same sub-forum if you ever require assistance in the future.​
Thank you for being part of the JartexNetwork community.​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
moomoopoopoo

moomoopoopoo

I have done a ban appeal and it was denied due to "lack of effort". I have told my brother to never go on my computer. I am going to yell at him so much when he wakes up. I can't believe he was using x-ray and now i'm permanent;y banned.

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello, moomoopoopoo.

Since your appeal got denied, you will have to wait 7 days before appealing again.​
You've mentioned that your previous appeal was denied for lack of effort, so if you want to lower the chances of getting denied again, make sure to read this thread(s). Click here! - Click here!
After waiting for 7 days, reading the appeal guide and appealing, you will have to be patient. Do not ask a staff member to check your appeal, otherwise it will be denied.​
You can also choose the fast way and buy an unban which will unban you instantly. Click here!

If you need any help, you can contact me on discord. Swervinng#0001

Have a great day/night.

Status
Not open for further replies.