Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Other Payouts

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
rLilJeus​

What is your suggestion's title?
Payouts​

Suggestion Details:
The purpose of this suggestion is to bring as many people to play as possible for better enjoyment of the player base of the game mode (SBD, FAC, PRI, etc). With that being said, here are some ways to balance and make it more worth it for the players to play.​
- Trophies (Top <Island/Faction/Gang> )​
Pretty much the idea is to create seasonal badges on the forums for top islands. This would make people join and​
play the game for a badge, it is also important to include that we can create a Seasonal Event of each season on​
any server as an additional badge to the user.​
Those badges will be excluded from the original badges and will be displayed in the Forum's Profile of a user,​
under Competition Badges. They will have a different and more decorated place of displaying them as it is to​
thank the people that play on the server, in order to prevent overflow of the badges in the long run.​
- Payout Streak​
When a Team keeps winning in the competitions we can add an additional gift card, gold payouts to show them​
that we appreciate their effort and activity on the server. There will be 3 grades of payout:​
NOTE: It is essential to point out that only TOP 1 will be winning that additional stuff.​
Level 1: 3 Seasons won in a row​
Rewards: (5,000 - 1,000 gold / iron) to the leader of the team.​
Goods such as Ranks, Gkits to the leader of the team.​
Level 2: 6 seasons won in a row​
Rewards: (1,000 - 5,000 gold / iron) to the leader of the team.​
A Seasonal (Tag) for all user(s) of the team to use, it can be obtainable in /level or shop. This will be​
given to the user(s) upon the next season's release.​
Level 3: 10 seasons won in a row​
Rewards: ( 15,000 gold / iron) to the leader of the team.​
A tag for all user(s) of the team to use, can be obtainable in /level or shop (seasonal for anyone who​
obtains it. This will be given to the user(s) upon the next season's release.​
Beta testing access to the team, a chance to help out in the upcoming reset.​
This might sound not worth it but for people that play the server fanatically is a very good way of rewarding them out.​
- Seasonal Themes (Read the full post about this)​
Every 3 seasons the next one reward's should be more special to make it more interesting to the player base to​
play and enjoy the game. Those rewards can be anything from iron to ranks or even gkits.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This idea can improve the server's player base, as well as attract more people to play those game modes.​

Extra Information:
Make sure to let me know what you think in the comments.​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
R

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
+1
Amazing idea!

I hope by this you mean the leader can give them to the players he desires. (See quote below)

Although there's only one concern I could think of, only the big factions/island group/ etc will benefit from this as they have the most influence. And this could starve the smaller factions/groups even further.
Well, the ideas are brought to make the payout(s) more rewarding to as why people +1 or -1 this idea is totally up to them. I totally think that the idea(s) I made with the current payout system would balance things and make it more enjoyable to those who win it.

And again it's totally up to the Leader of the group you should join a group of people that you trust.

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
I don’t think you need forums badges for winning f top etc

rikk

IGN
Rikk_
Well, the ideas are brought to make the payout(s) more rewarding to as why people +1 or -1 this idea is totally up to them. I totally think that the idea(s) I made with the current payout system would balance things and make it more enjoyable to those who win it.

And again it's totally up to the Leader of the group you should join a group of people that you trust.
Just sharing my thoughts on your suggestion. It's great yet I only have the one concern that I mentioned.
Cheers!

MFmedix

Minecraft Username:
rLilJeus​

What is your suggestion's title?
Payouts​

Suggestion Details:
The purpose of this suggestion is to bring as many people to play as possible for better enjoyment of the player base of the game mode (SBD, FAC, PRI, etc). With that being said, here are some ways to balance and make it more worth it for the players to play.​
- Trophies (Top <Island/Faction/Gang> )​
Pretty much the idea is to create seasonal badges on the forums for top islands. This would make people join and​
play the game for a badge, it is also important to include that we can create a Seasonal Event of each season on​
any server as an additional badge to the user.​
Those badges will be excluded from the original badges and will be displayed in the Forum's Profile of a user,​
under Competition Badges. They will have a different and more decorated place of displaying them as it is to​
thank the people that play on the server, in order to prevent overflow of the badges in the long run.​
- Payout Streak​
When a Team keeps winning in the competitions we can add an additional gift card, gold payouts to show them​
that we appreciate their effort and activity on the server. There will be 3 grades of payout:​
NOTE: It is essential to point out that only TOP 1 will be winning that additional stuff.​
Level 1: 3 Seasons won in a row​
Rewards: (5,000 - 1,000 gold / iron) to the leader of the team.​
Level 2: 6 seasons won in a row​
Rewards: (1,000 - 5,000 gold / iron) to the leader of the team.​
A Seasonal (Tag) for all user(s) of the team to use, it can be obtainable in /level or shop. This will be​
given to the user(s) upon the next season's release.​
Level 3: 10 seasons won in a row​
Rewards: ( 15,000 gold / iron) to the leader of the team.​
A tag for all user(s) of the team to use, can be obtainable in /level or shop (seasonal for anyone who​
obtains it. This will be given to the user(s) upon the next season's release.​
Beta testing access to the team, a chance to help out in the upcoming reset.​
This might sound not worth it but for people that play the server fanatically is a very good way of rewarding them out.​
- Seasonal Themes (Read the full post about this)​
Every 3 seasons the next one reward's should be more special to make it more interesting to the player base to​
play and enjoy the game. Those rewards can be anything from iron to ranks or even gkits.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This idea can improve the server's player base, as well as attract more people to play those game modes.​

Extra Information:
Make sure to let me know what you think in the comments.​
I will get way 2many payouts 😎

Djim

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Reports
-1 Payout streak will only make gamemodes dead and unplayable so rather not.
Beta testing will only give teams advantages but good idea about beta testing. They should just let someone that doesn't go for island top and will actually try make gamemodes better.

ataman

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
IGN
ataman
+1
Great Suggestion!