Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Store Payment Security

Pikachu_1298

Minecraft Username:
Pikachu_1298​

What is the suggestion about?
Payment Security​

Description:
The privacy policy says that it uses SSL enabled gateways in order to secure your payment. However,
SSL already has many exploits which means our payments will get hacked.
Instead, use TLS 1.3​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Since SSL has many exploits, there is a new one called Transport Layer Security. TLS is way more secure because it uses strong encryption algorithms. I'd HIGHY suggest using 1.3 because it is the fastest and most secure TLS.
This way, we can avoid getting our payments hacked, stolen, paypal accounts hacked, etc. Also, use optimizing software in order to optimize speed while maintaining security and use TCP and not UDP because TCP is like: Oh a packet didnt arrive, hey client a packet didnt arrive can you please resend?
But UDP is like: ok he didnt send the packet who cares right? Its either you give or dont give.
For payments, using TCP will be better because it will entirely prevent packet loss which means if we used UDP then our payments would have been invalid and possibly even corrupted or just incomplete!
I know this might sound like tcp is better than udp but if it is critical then use tcp. but if you just want speed and don't care about packet loss, go ahead, use UDP!
or possibly use multiple layers of TLS. That way it will be 100%SECURE. 5-6 layers of security is enough.or add HTTPS into the mix!​

Extra Information:
Please, this can improve security WAY more than Current security.​

_Nathan_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nathan_benedict
I don't know much about SSL or TLS but if this suggestion will help make the payments more secure then +1

ATMOSHPHERE

Addicted Member
IGN
ATMOSHPHERE
+1 if it makes the payment process a lot secure and for the reasons stated above.

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello Pikachu_1298,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion!​
However, I have decided to deny your suggestion, due to the following reason(s):​
  • Thank you for giving us the a smaller version of the Cloudflare documentation. Everything related to payments is handled by an external party that takes their security very seriously so we will not change anything related to this.
Have a great time playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ JustThiemo