Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Internal Minigames Parties

TDMJ10

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
TDMJ10​

What is the suggestion about?
Parties​

Description:
Maybe In-game we could add a plugin of some sort ( or something i have very little knowledge of minecraft servers and how they're run ) that allows people in a party to join another person specifically in that party. meaning that for example, in a bedwars doubles game, there is a party of 4 people. Person A Wants To Be The Teammate Of Person C. But, He can't choose and he got person B. So they leave the game and start a new one where the cycle repeats until person A is in a team with person C.

This could be set with the party leader who gets to set who teams with who.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This could help save time for people who are in a big party where ( example ) people are being annoying about who wants to team with whom.​

Cameron_11

Let’s just say when me and my friends go into doubles as a party of four we don’t even get broken into two teams of two. Sometimes we would end up in teams with randoms. I guess if you want to be in specific teams you could break into two parties and just join the same doubles game, but it really shouldn’t be that hard. I agree with the suggestion. Don’t k ow how this would be implemented, but still +1.

_D0GG0

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Doggo
+1 i would love this because when i play bedwars i usaly try to 2v2 with my friends