Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Minigames Parties' glitches

Status
Not open for further replies.

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Minecraft Username:
chocz700​

What is the suggestion about?
Parties' glitches​

Description:
Hello to the jartex community. As all of you know, parties are a big part in the minigames community and it's one of the reasons that players still get on to play with their friends. But as some of you might know parties have some glitches, like not getting together in some games, or the leader being able to kick him/herself, or still being in the party when you change gamemode (like switching from bw to creative for example). So my suggestion is to fix these little issues (i mean i say little but idk if it's hard to fix them but you get the point).​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This fix could make parties more fluent and enjoyable and bug-free, which is very demanded here. For example i leave and join a sw game like 10 times in a row due to the glitch of not being in the same team or we create a whole new party bcz the leader kicked him/herself.​

Extra Information:
Thx for reading and have a great day.​

DrogonMC

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
DrogonMC
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, chocz700​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good morning,
DrogonMC

Status
Not open for further replies.