Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Parkour Leaderboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

iiFlux

Minecraft Username:
iiFlux

What is the suggestion about?
Parkour Leaderboards

Description:
It could be great if Jartex can add Bedwars Lobby Parkour Leaderboards like in Hub lobby so people can enjoy in lobby too.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
People will enjoy doing Parkour in lobby and there will be a type of competition.

Extra Information:
I know this will sound weird but it might be a bit more good if you make some changes in Bedwars Parkour so there can be more fun for players.

Last edited:

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
+1 this will definitely spark some competition but if this gets accepted I think we’ll have to wait until next update

AutumnBomb1111

Donator
Donator
Imma go with a -1 because there is already a parkour in lobby and it has leaderboard to increase the competitiveness between the players. Basically you may recognize that parkour in bedwars is just for players who are bored and who need some relief.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
iiFlux

iiFlux

Imma go with a -1 because there is already a parkour in lobby and it has leaderboard to increase the competitiveness between the players. Basically you may recognize that parkour in bedwars is just for players who are bored and who need some relief.
Yes, you are right but I was thinking about Bedwars Parkour not Hub Parkour.In my opinion I think it would be more fun in there too.

mmmDoughnutzzz

Donator
Donator
Encourages players to actually do it, currently theres no 'reward' as such for completing it. Atleast with a leaderboard you get some recognition. +1

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1
It will be useful for blazetharkidrs because his record in 3 hours 38 minutes and 34 seconds

FreePalestine

Addicted Member
IGN
TNTSabeel
+1
I think it should be like u record and send to Sr mod or fly hackers will be top 1

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
Suggestion - ACCEPTED
Hello, iiFlux​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Nirahz

Status
Not open for further replies.