Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SkyWars Parkour for Lobby

Cameron_11

Minecraft Username:
Cameron_111​

What is the suggestion about?
Parkour for Lobby​

Description:
This is kinda a small change but one that can make waiting for your friends in the lobby a lot more enjoyable. I suggest making a parkour in the skyward lobby just like the one in the bedwars lobby. It can have the same time mechanics and can have a reward at first completion like 50 brains for example. Obviously the parkour should be somewhat challenging due to the high reward and in order to make it more interesting.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Makes it more interesting to wait in the lobby. And since bedwars has it why can skywars?​

Extra Information:
I see this as flawless suggestion. I feel like this can’t do any harm and at the same time will benefit a lot of players.
If you have any question or if you disagree with me leave ur replies down below and I will react to them.​

Khosraw

Banned
+1

I would say this suggestion is good. This can be in all the Jartex lobbies. You can parkour at the current lobby but eventually, it is annoying to have to create your own imaginary parkour platform.

Khosraw

Banned
-1, there is already parkour in skywars lobby...
That is what I am implying just with the fact that the implementation of the parkour is poor to a new player.