Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

PaceLv Caught Hacking Proof Is Bewlow <

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have proof that pacelv i a hacker because when i was hacking my hack client said that my esp said that my tracer said that a invisable person was around me and i am look at him and i am stop using my fly hack and 7 block reach kill aura that i am use and im not get ban so i think he has a teleport hack and invisable hack so pls ban report

pacelv has a blue rank think as well bye the way <--

screen shot of me using my tracer hack and esp hack to see him being invisible flying around me below

Attachments

• this is just proof ok.PNG
    this is just proof ok.PNG
    136.4 KB · Views: 205

UNXI

IGN
UNXI
???um is this a joke? Then r/wooosh me. But lol i have no idea
Posting on an Old thread is called Necro posting, which is not allowed on any server's forums.

Hope I Helped, Be aware from now.

Sincerely, RaptideDyne.

XxGRManos

Donator
Donator
+1 the revolution against staff starts!!Get more proof of the staff members hacking

Manlike_Ibby

i have proof that pacelv i a hacker because when i was hacking my hack client said that my esp said that my tracer said that a invisable person was around me and i am look at him and i am stop using my fly hack and 7 block reach kill aura that i am use and im not get ban so i think he has a teleport hack and invisable hack so pls ban report

pacelv has a blue rank think as well bye the way <--

screen shot of me using my tracer hack and esp hack to see him being invisible flying around me below
nice

Status
Not open for further replies.