Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Immortal Factions Overclaims

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buloo123

Minecraft Username:
Buloo123​

What is the suggestion about?
Overclaims​

Description:
Overclaims are in almost every faction server because you are suppose to watch out for power of your faction. I think 40 power per player makes raiding really hard if you can not overclaim the land (The number is way higher than other faction servers).

All of the big factions have 35 players and 1000+ power is way more than enough protection for their base.
The power feature of faction is then pointless and I dont know why it was removed because its not that hard to keep your power above the number of claimed lands.

You can just get 35members in the faction and claim some land then kick all the members and then repeate until all of your friends have a 1 man faction with over 1000+ power and noone can overclaim them ... and players will abuse this feature sooner or later. I beg you make the right decision and enable the overclaims

SO you can tehnically get 35*40 claimed land for a faction with 1 member (*5 friends) we have a base that can have (35*40*5) 7000 CHUNKS of claimed land

- How do I know this bug works? - I tried to raid a faction that has more CLAIMED LAND [270] than MAX POWER [240].
- And also if you dont understand how this works and willing to show you

I've seen this was suggested before but I really think you should think about it and please dont ruin a good faction server because of this small thing that NOONE IS AGAINST.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It would remove a bug that allows faction with 1 member to have 1000+ claimed land that is unclaimable.
It would make the faction server WAY more fun​

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
If you have 1000 claims and a 1 man faction at that point you cannot raid make extra claims or anything as those need power, therefore you just have claims which have absolutely no value except that they take up land.

vishyvishal

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Buloo123

What is the suggestion about?
Overclaims

Description:
Overclaims are in almost every faction server because you are suppose to watch out for power of your faction. I think 40 power per player makes raiding really hard if you can not overclaim the land (The number is way higher than other faction servers).

All of the big factions have 35 players and 1000+ power is way more than enough protection for their base.

The power feature of faction is then pointless and I dont know why it was removed because its not that hard to keep your power above the number of claimed lands.

You can just get 35members in the faction and claim some land then kick all the members and then repeate until all of your friends have a 1 man faction with over 1000+ power and noone can overclaim them ... and players will abuse this feature sooner or later. I beg you make the right decision and enable the overclaims

SO you can tehnically get 35*40 claimed land for a faction with 1 member (*5 friends) we have a base that can have (35*40*5) 7000 CHUNKS of claimed land

- How do I know this bug works? - I tried to raid a faction that has more CLAIMED LAND [270] than MAX POWER [240].

- And also if you dont understand how this works and willing to show you

I've seen this was suggested before but I really think you should think about it and please dont ruin a good faction server because of this small thing that NOONE IS AGAINST.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It would remove a bug that allows faction with 1 member to have 1000+ claimed land that is unclaimable.

It would make the faction server WAY more fun
No dumbo will make 35 alts for this 1000 power and only 5 alts is allowed per persion. and The problem you stated about player and power stuff is basically a person . If a faction has 1000 power with 1 player , raiding the base will do it.

-1 because bed idea. I am not against it but suddenly adding it right now is so stupid cause season aldready started . Maybe they will add this next season nit for now -1

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
If you have 1000 claims and a 1 man faction at that point you cannot raid make extra claims or anything as those need power, therefore you just have claims which have absolutely no value except that they take up land.
^^ huge -1

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
B

Buloo123

No dumbo will make 35 alts for this 1000 power and only 5 alts is allowed per persion. and The problem you stated about player and power stuff is basically a person . If a faction has 1000 power with 1 player , raiding the base will do it.

-1 because bed idea. I am not against it but suddenly adding it right now is so stupid cause season aldready started . Maybe they will add this next season nit for now -1
Well I will to prove a point (If you have only 7 friends you can make this happen)
12 year old dont want their base raided so easily so they dont want this to change :p
Its AN EXPLOIT it SHOULDNT be in the game

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
B

Buloo123

So you say it has no value but would you reather shoot TNT from 30 chunk distance (with 50walls) or 100 chunk distande (150walls)?? Your alt account doesnt need protection but your main base does. As you can see it makes a huge difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.