Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied OVERALL TEAM AND INGAME CHANGES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kehan

IGN
ruinportal
Minecraft Username:
ruinportal​

What is your suggestion's title?
OVERALL TEAM AND INGAME CHANGES​

Suggestion Details:
Hey, I wanna say that there are many changes which are need to be changed which are as follows
> Many staff are very inactive (dont wanna say the names) but when ever i ask something from them on discord they dont even reply me with the exception of a staff member which is named SabitTSDM07 he is a very good helper not only named as helper but he is literally helper
> The second thing is that the server which very less people play for example eternal facs which is already closed and the second is SBF should be disbanded so it will help to decrease a total load on server
>Many glitches and lagging issues are ingame which should need to be fixed like rendering of drug in prison
>You shouldn't allow scamming in any gamemode for example in prison scamming is allowed
>Need of video proof for any scamming record: I really want to highlight this point because this is also happened with me many times the thing i want to say is a person can not screen record anytime and no one knows that he'll gotta be scammed so any screenshot or any other ways of proof should be accepted​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
According to me this idea will help to improve jartex network the reasons are as folliow
>The first idea is that if staff will be active the memebr if see the staff online and active they can ask for help and if they like the service of staff may lead to make JARTEX their favourite server
>By closing non used gamemode will possibly lead to help in removing bugs and lags
>Glitches and lagging issue irritate people playing on that gamemode infact sometime I also get irritated by lags and glitches and if they were fixed people will like to play JARTEX
>Many people quit playing JARTEX or any specific game mode just because he got scammed and need an video proof to make the person get banned as I state above everyone can't open the screen recorder everytime​

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Kehan​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.