Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted SBD Outposts

Status
Not open for further replies.

lyuwu

Donator
Donator
IGN
lyuwu
Minecraft Username:
lyuwu

What is the suggestion about?
Outposts

Description:
Hey! I wanted to make a suggestion about Outposts in Skyblock Dream.

This wasn't been added yet but I always thought why wouldn't they add Outposts to Skyblock Dream.

I've seen it in factions and wanted to have the same but in Skyblock.

Different outposts are suggested down here and the information about them.

Spawner Outpost: Spawner Outpost will reduce the price of any other spawner in /shop by 10% which will take 1 minute and 40 seconds to cap the outpost to be able to buy any spawner for less than 10% of the price.

Stars Outpost: Star outpost will give you the ability to get 5% more Stars than usual and or if it's too good then it might be or removed or might be less than 5%.

Experience Outpost: Will give you 1.25x booster or 1.5x to give you more Experience and others.

Money Outpost: Will give you a 1.25x booster or 1.5x to give you more Money and others.

I am not quite sure if any owner or dev said that they'll never add any outpost to Skyblock but it should be a new feature it would be pretty cool if they added something like this. (Not all outpost are included in the Skyblock Dream game mode)

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
I guess it will be more fun to PvP as well as having any cool other feature that will make Skyblock Dream way cooler than it is (it already is) but I am not quite sure if this already was said that it will never be added. + It'll be better for many other people who like to PvP most of the people aren't in the PvP zone only when there is King Of The Hill (Koth). But they all are with God Sets and backup that they have. I think Outpost will make every island battle for a different Outpost. Like other islands wouldn't help their friends that need it because they probably need it too. But if they help then it's not anyone's fault.

Extra Information:
It took me 15min to make that kinda long :3

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
lyuwu

lyuwu

Donator
Donator
IGN
lyuwu
Sorry for my grammar difficulties in this Suggestion but yes I am Polish and I am not the best at speaking/writing in English but I'm trying my best. . . Sorry again!

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
+1, there's lack of PVP going on, only for koths and XP booster needs to be 1.5x or 2x only while star booster can be 1.5x to 2x too

Status
Not open for further replies.