Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Outpost , Ranks and Buy opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandzox

Minecraft Username:
Sandzox

What is the suggestion about?
Outpost , Ranks and Buy opinion

Description:
1. Outpost - Change the Time when it Starts

Reason: Its to late for many Players to join at that Time and go to Outpost and we all know that many young Players arent playing in this Time and btw please check the Mines its really Laggy and also the Speed Pickaxe is very bugged , you get kicked for it many times and people also lose Good Stuff

2.Ranks - Add new Ranks.

like better than Godfather or add 1 between Lunatic and Murderer because almost no1 uses Lunatic or has it and it also it gets boring to every season, to have same Stuff and Ranks ...

3. buy Opinion - maybe add to sell Tokens from The Store and get Buycraft and it could also would have been an awesome idea If you become an jartex konto to earn Buycraft where you can farm and get Jartex Gift cards and it shouldn’t be only Pay2Win.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Prison is getting more and more Boring cuz of the same Ranks and the same System ...

Extra Information:
Please do something about Prison, its really getting boring and we all know that Prison was and still is one of the best Gamemodes in Jartex

Last edited:

Mitex50

Also remove afk grinding in the pvp mines in /warp pvp.Such a useless feature in pvp and when you are fighting people it glitches you out and you cant escape it

qwedsdnjcf

Minecraft Username:
Sandzox

What is the suggestion about?
Outpost , Ranks and Buy opinion

Description:

Reason: Its to late for many Players to join at that Time and go to Outpost and we all know that many young Players arent playing in this Time and btw please check the Mines its really Laggy and also the Speed Pickaxe is very bugged , you get kicked for it many times and people also lose Good Stuff

2.Ranks - Add new Ranks.

like better than Godfather or add 1 between Lunatic and Murderer because almost no1 uses Lunatic or has it and it also it gets boring to every season, to have same Stuff and Ranks ...

3. buy Opinion - maybe add to sell Tokens from The Store and get Buycraft and it could also would have been an awesome idea If you become an jartex konto to earn Buycraft where you can farm and get Jartex Gift cards and it shouldn’t be only Pay2Win.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Prison is getting more and more Boring cuz of the same Ranks and the same System ...

Extra Information:
Please do something about Prison, its really getting boring and we all know that Prison was and still is one of the best Gamemodes in Jartex
I definitely agree with your thoughts on Prison. I've been a player for about two years now, solely playing Prison, and it seems that nothing has changed. As you stated, it is becoming very repetitive. There hasn't been any significant changes, hence my own suggestion thread that I posted several days ago.

With regards to your ideas, I definitely agree with you but would like to add on my own thoughts:
1) I have no comments about this.
2) 100% agree. I believe that something should be done to differentiate the different ranks. I'd like to suggest more commands for higher ranks so it can be differentiated among lower ranks.
3) I do not necessarily understand what your rationale is nor do I have any comments.

Sincerely,

myfriends

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Sandzox

Sandzox

I definitely agree with your thoughts on Prison. I've been a player for about two years now, solely playing Prison, and it seems that nothing has changed. As you stated, it is becoming very repetitive. There hasn't been any significant changes, hence my own suggestion thread that I posted several days ago.

With regards to your ideas, I definitely agree with you but would like to add on my own thoughts:
1) I have no comments about this.
2) 100% agree. I believe that something should be done to differentiate the different ranks. I'd like to suggest more commands for higher ranks so it can be differentiated among lower ranks.
3) I do not necessarily understand what your rationale is nor do I have any comments.

Sincerely,

myfriends
Hey dear Q qwedsdnjcf ,
as you know Buycraft was always a part of Jartex. Like selling Stuff to others for Buycraft. What the suggestion is meant to be , is to make a Jartex Buycraft Konto , so every time you for example , play Jartex or something other , you get buycraft and with this farmed Buycraft , you can buy Jartex Gift Cards. Right? So that means that ,the time how long you play shouldn't be forgotten and also it would be worth it maybe to take some big steps and put new ideas.

Sincerely,

Sandzox

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Agreed, the time that Outpost starts is not a good one, as it starts just one hour after the initial reset, and it's more of a North American time zone more than European, or Asian, which doesn't make much sense as the gran majority of the player base are from these last two continents.

2.Ranks - Add new Ranks.
-1, there is no need to add a new rank, especially between already existing ranks.

Sadly this will never be implemented as there's already lots of ways to get free store coupon and giftcards from competitions, events, and vote top. -1

eeKso94

Known Member
Known Member
Donator

+1, The Main problem, Usually the outpost is not an "outpost" but gang vs gang, the timezone is too different from the continents, so fewer people can at least try it.
2.Ranks - Add new Ranks. like better than Godfather or add 1 between Lunatic and Murderer because almost no1 uses Lunatic or has it and it also it gets boring to every season, to have same Stuff and Ranks ..
-1, No reasons to add new ranks, it will make the game more p2w if there will be a rank higher than the godfather.
-1, There are already lots of ways to get buycraft (winning g top weekly, events, etc..).
Also remove afk grinding in the pvp mines in /warp pvp.Such a useless feature in pvp and when you are fighting people it glitches you out and you cant escape it
Totally +1

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Sandzox​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • The outpost time has been changed to 16:00 server time.
  • For the rest of the suggestions, there are no plans on it being added.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ ovq

Status
Not open for further replies.