Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Other armors on skywars

Status
Not open for further replies.

GIACCRAFT

Minecraft Username:
GIACCRAFT

What is the suggestion about?
Other armors on skywars

Description:
Some my friends who play on jartex network and I have thought about some ideas which would increase the fun of players on skywars:

On jartex's Skywars servers there are just 2 kind of armors you can find in the chests; leather chestplate, leather helmet, leather boots and iron chestplate and iron helmet. For this reason new sets of armors would make better and more funny the game. You could add gold helmets, gold leggins, gold chestplates, gold boots and chainmail leggings, chainmail helmets, chainmail boots, chainmail chestplate, so that players are more involved in going to the center to find the best armors, even because with just 2 set of armors you are able to find the best equipment( i mean leather boots, leather leggings, iron helmet and iron chestplate) too quickly, and this makes going to the center pretty pointless. Naturally we're not meaning we wanna armors with superpowered enchantments because they would make the game too much OP.

We, like mostly of the players on jartex, think this new things would make really better that server.
We hope you will update the server relying what we said. Please vote for this suggestion. Thank you. Bye.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
People would be more involved in the game

Extra Information:
Diamond set( diamond boots, diamond helmet, diamond chestplate and diamond leggings) could be added into chests but really really rarely, even if this is not important if you don't like it.

Arimatrox

+1, skywars is really boring with just 2 set of armors. Any of you is able to contact the owner for make this saggestion reality?

Gandalf26

+1 only leather and iron armors are insufficient: you need very little time to find the best armors, maybe can be added diamond armors (not enchanted) so it would be more difficult to be maxed on skywars.

Zoiinks

Actually a great idea, Skywars with the limited amount of armor currently is kinda bland. -Zoiinks

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello GIACCRAFT,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.