Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Option to turn off Glow

AmaP

Hi, so as you know there is something called 'Glow' in jartex survival, it would be nice to add an option to turn it off/on for the player but only for his prespective, for example:
- When the player turns off glow, he doesn't see any glow but ONLY on his prespective, others that have glow on they can see glow
This will be a huge thing and very appreciating because people right now and just turning on glow and afking in pvp spawn which makes the player lag and that's not very nice of them because they actually do it on purpose and it makes unfun to play on the perfomence you have, I know, we could be asking them to turn glow off but they don't, they just don't listen and keeps the glow on to lag players and it makes the player that are in pvp fight with FPS (frames per second)and its unfair advantage with the player that have no problems with glow.
So please add an option in survival /settings to turn off/on glow which will help a lot with the perfomence that the player are stuck with, We can't have everything, right?
Anyways I hope this is understand

Regards - xAmap <3

swarna123

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello AmaP AmaP looks like you want to make a suggestion and you can do so in this sub forum :- https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/suggestions.22/
If other people upvote/+1 your suggestion then it will be implemented on the server and if people downvote/-1 then it will be denied
Good luck(y)
Hope this helps you out
Have a great day/night
swarna123

miir13

IGN
miir13
Hi, so as you know there is something called 'Glow' in jartex survival, it would be nice to add an option to turn it off/on for the player but only for his prespective, for example:
- When the player turns off glow, he doesn't see any glow but ONLY on his prespective, others that have glow on they can see glow
This will be a huge thing and very appreciating because people right now and just turning on glow and afking in pvp spawn which makes the player lag and that's not very nice of them because they actually do it on purpose and it makes unfun to play on the perfomence you have, I know, we could be asking them to turn glow off but they don't, they just don't listen and keeps the glow on to lag players and it makes the player that are in pvp fight with FPS (frames per second)and its unfair advantage with the player that have no problems with glow.
So please add an option in survival /settings to turn off/on glow which will help a lot with the perfomence that the player are stuck with, We can't have everything, right?
Anyways I hope this is understand

Regards - xAmap <3
&🔥 Yep 🔥& I really hate the glow effect . I really don't know how many times my PC crashed because of this thing 😐

gdbs

Donator
Donator
IGN
gdbs
just do /glowcolor and pick the one you already selected to off it

seasonsafterfall

Donator
Donator
Dear AmaP,

If you would like to submit a suggestion then feel free to suggest here

Thanks,
Bobsilowski
Dear bobsilowski,

If you want to increase your post count by spamming the same message on everyone's post then feel free to feel free to feel free.

Thanks,
seasonsafterfall.