Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Option to remove glow (Prespective of you only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmaP

Minecraft Username:
xAmap​

What is your suggestion's title?
Option to remove glow (Prespective of you only)​

Suggestion Details:
The suggestion is about adding option to remove glow but only for you, basiclly what I mean is that when you turn OFF glow in settings, you will not see glow at the players or you BUT others player can if you turn it ON (If they have glow ON).​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This will be very helpful with perfomence as if people in spawn sometimes afk with glow on 24/7 or just stay there on purpose to annoy people and let their account with glow on doing nothing or just trolling, just to mess a lot with low/medium end pc which is a big problem for low end PC.
People will enjoy this a lot since they wont get annoyed again from glow when trying to pvp in pvp arena​

Extra Information:
If you didn't know, Glow decreases 35-45% your fps​

Yusino_

Great idea, i personally think this is good for the Low End PC users like me xd

Minecraft Username:
xAmap​

Suggestion Details:
The suggestion is about adding option to remove glow but only for you, basiclly what I mean is that when you turn OFF glow in settings, you will not see glow at the players or you BUT others player can if you turn it ON (If they have glow ON).​

This will be very helpful with perfomence as if people in spawn sometimes afk with glow on 24/7 or just stay there on purpose to annoy people and let their account with glow on doing nothing or just trolling, just to mess a lot with low/medium end pc which is a big problem for low end PC.​
People will enjoy this a lot since they wont get annoyed again from glow when trying to pvp in pvp arena​

Extra Information:
Yeah glow messes up FPS for most users including me

starpredetor

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
starpredetor
I don’t think there is a way to implement this or there might be not sure so neutral till then.

Riley_is_dead

Donator
Donator
IGN
Riley_is_dead
Minecraft Username:
xAmap​

Suggestion Details:

This will be very helpful with perfomence as if people in spawn sometimes afk with glow on 24/7 or just stay there on purpose to annoy people and let their account with glow on doing nothing or just trolling, just to mess a lot with low/medium end pc which is a big problem for low end PC.​

Extra Information:
Glow should be removed due to massive loss of fps drop and people abuse it. I get very low fps with glow on and others aswell, glow should be removed.

Perf

IGN
Perfectbros_45
I agree as many ppl lag hard with glow on upvote for sure

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, AmaP​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Almostlikeaboss

Status
Not open for further replies.