Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

opinions?

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
1652034158375.png
just found a guy defending jartex in a servers forum what yall think bout the above said

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
View attachment 20754
just found a guy defending jartex in a servers forum what yall think bout the above said
To be honest, he's right, JartexNetwork is a very good cracked server compared to many others, we're often complaining about the anticheat, but it still catches many cheaters, so I think he's right

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Aevicene

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
To be honest, he's right, JartexNetwork is a very good cracked server compared to many others, we're often complaining about the anticheat, but it still catches many cheaters, so I think he's right
i agree maybe it won't meet the interests of the premium players but jartex does create space for us cracked players where we can enjoy ourselves ...its growing together with its community and will develop in the coming years

PotsFast

Donator
Donator
IGN
PotsFast
View attachment 20754
I mean he isnt wrong šŸ˜³, jokes aside, Jartex has been a big part of my childhood as i met alot of online friends from 2018 thats are still friends of mine to this day, but there is only 1 thing, the hitreg part... I mean it is a cracked server so we cannot really expect everything to be perfect, but there are some really good things ofcourse.