Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Opinions on the new update

FixForce

I can't find a SINGLE good thing with this shiny "new update". First of all, you made forge upgrades completely useless. Getting to holten forge now is more expensive (29 diamonds) and gives a quarter, or maybe less, of the resources that it is supposed to give. The new maps are terribile, moving around gets insanely difficult because of all these 2 blocks gaps everywhere, even in your own base. The whole response when you do things, like throwing enderpearls or fireballs, is insanely slow and you even put cooldown on fireball throwing (and now they don't even break wool or wood). The respawn now takes 7 SECONDS, and if you want to decrease it you need to buy the ability, which can ne purchased with coins, so it's basically a pay to win since you could shop them with real money. The ban system for hackers doesn't work at all, since i've met some "heavy" ones and they were not banned. And last but not least, "team" chat isn't even a team chat since every player in the match can read what you type, even if you don't put the exclamation mark before the message.
I'm done with this server. After two and a half years of playing bedwars here, this is offensive. An update is supposed to improve the "not so great" things, bit this one has made everything that worked well worse.
Learn to listen the community next time, and maybe don't wait one and a half year before updating again.

CZ_G4L1N

I can't find a SINGLE good thing with this shiny "new update". First of all, you made forge upgrades completely useless. Getting to holten forge now is more expensive (29 diamonds) and gives a quarter, or maybe less, of the resources that it is supposed to give. The new maps are terribile, moving around gets insanely difficult because of all these 2 blocks gaps everywhere, even in your own base. The whole response when you do things, like throwing enderpearls or fireballs, is insanely slow and you even put cooldown on fireball throwing (and now they don't even break wool or wood). The respawn now takes 7 SECONDS, and if you want to decrease it you need to buy the ability, which can ne purchased with coins, so it's basically a pay to win since you could shop them with real money. The ban system for hackers doesn't work at all, since i've met some "heavy" ones and they were not banned. And last but not least, "team" chat isn't even a team chat since every player in the match can read what you type, even if you don't put the exclamation mark before the message.
I'm done with this server. After two and a half years of playing bedwars here, this is offensive. An update is supposed to improve the "not so great" things, bit this one has made everything that worked well worse.
Learn to listen the community next time, and maybe don't wait one and a half year before updating again.
I feel you my dude...