Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Opinion: Mining missions are highly bug exploitable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethicergy

Donator
Donator
Last Week SBF saw the great fight Between SlavePatrol and Team97 for Is Top. For A short time Slave Patrol had ended the long reign of Team97. But the victory was short time. (A delay in level 33 caused the fall?) I have an opinion that the missions of level 32 or 33 was not done in the way it has to be done by people. (Not precise). It was mining related ( Emerald and Diamond Ores). And this mission caused a lot of public interaction near Mine Warp. These bugs according to my opinion is really dangerous for Island Progression. Superepic97 May have contacted Andeh and Removed the ores from Warp Portal. But Literally Hundreds of Such Ores have been spread across SBF(Excluding Mines. It wont work I know). And removing this is impossible because it may cause troubles to whole gamemode. My request to Team Skyblock is to (If you are extending Levels) Not to add mining missions. It is intended to be hard but makes it the most easy bug exploitable Mission. And Players who are not interested to do bug exploitable( cuz its wrong) are let down.
This makes the gamemode boring which it already is up to a level.
Hint: Level 4 Carrots and Frenzy Farms Wheat.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.