Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Internal SkyWars Op Mode

sherif742

Donator
Donator
IGN
sherif742
Minecraft Username:
sherif742

What is the suggestion about?
Op Mode

Description:
I made this suggestion because in the last month i saw that Jartex is losing players and we don't want that to happen so we will go in the suggestion now

i think we could add an [Op Mode] and remove Normal solo because no one is playing Normal solo now all play [solo rush] or [Team mode] a little so this would be much better for players of jartex because people love op mode and op items so thats my suggestion

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Like i mentioned above people love op items and mode and the game would be faster and we will get alot more players

Extra Information:
Play On jartex and Enjoy :D

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Don't think so, Also people who don't play Solo normal mode is because there are less maps and the chest items are really bad. ( Also some maps are too close which makes it looks like your actually playing rush mode with no gear/ sword sometimes )

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - INTERNAL

Hello sherif742,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted for internal discussion, that means the suggestion has the potential to be added to jartex. The suggestion has been added to our discussion board and might be added to jartex. There is no timeframe for it, it could be less than one week or several months.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0