Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SkyWars OP Mode

blablablabler

Minecraft Username:
HoldMyLVeryWell

What is the suggestion about?
OP Mode

Description:
An OP mode in skywars would be really great because the current normal mode is quite slow and boring in my opinion at least.What an OP mode would do is give players better items in chests(For example:ender pearls/enchanted diamond gear/axes/pickaxes/swords/and a lot more healing)which would make the games go by a lot faster and not allow campers to keep ruining the gamemode

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Many SkyWars lovers enjoy fast and more competitive gamemodes which require a lot more skill and something such as an OP mode would attract those players to the server

XxXChaosGod

Minecraft Username:
HoldMyLVeryWell

What is the suggestion about?
OP Mode

Description:
An OP mode in skywars would be really great because the current normal mode is quite slow and boring in my opinion at least.What an OP mode would do is give players better items in chests(For example:ender pearls/enchanted diamond gear/axes/pickaxes/swords/and a lot more healing)which would make the games go by a lot faster and not allow campers to keep ruining the gamemode

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Many SkyWars lovers enjoy fast and more competitive gamemodes which require a lot more skill and something such as an OP mode would attract those players to the server
-1 for me I just dont like the idea of even more faster rounds usually for me a game of rush last 3 minutes

Overlord192

Banned
-1rush is pretty much the op mode because if not what would normal be? under powered mode?

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello blablablabler,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion.​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0