Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Minigames Online Website Leaderboards

TahJ758

Donator
Donator
IGN
TahJ758 or Zyai
Minecraft Username:
TahJ758​

What is the suggestion about?
Online Website Leaderboards​

Description:
I think that the server should add an online learderboard for the minigames. Most preferably about wins, kills, final kills, beds destroyed and fastest game in bedwars, for skywars fastest games and most kills ingame with some of the listed above for bedwars. This would make it so that the server would be more competitive for players to get onto the online learderboard, making the server fun for some and well not all will like it if there's strong competition.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
I do not know especially if it would bring more players or make the game better for the server but i find that players like to have more competition than just playing regularly. So i find that my idea will make players focus more trying to get on the leaderboard that the daily count of players would pass what it already is.​

Extra Information:
I would just like for this leaderboard to be added because sometimes i do not know how fast i win a skywars or bedwars game.​

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Neutral
Before voting i want to hear other people's opinions first

maulik1112

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
maulik1112
Neutral
I think they should add this ingame because website would be unfit and broken like the in-game leaderboards

Snaked

Donator
Donator
IGN
Snaked
+1

There already used to be a leaderboard in Forums, I don't know why they removed it.

Amarr

Donator
Donator
IGN
Pakistani_
They used to have website leaderboards.. if they can implement it in-game that would be nice. Only if its usable in minigame lobbies

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
Like Amarr Amarr said, Jartex used to have an online leaderboard for minigames a while back (www.jartexnetwork.com/leaderboards), but it was since discontinued.

Proof of old website (external link to an archive): Here

Upvoted, but suggestions like this one have unfortunately been denied in the past (such as this one).

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
I'm pretty sure this was still pending, and if not, then rejected.

LordErlik

Addicted Member
Donator
+1, this will encourage people to play more for leaderboards, just imagine how cool it would be to see yourself in a leaderboard on forums

90ms

Addicted Member
IGN
90m
Hallo,

I would like to give you suggestion a +1
Reason:

as LordErlik LordErlik stated above,

"this will encourage people to play more for leaderboards, just imagine how cool it would be to see yourself in a leaderboard on forums"

Leader board makes the players all juiced up and hyped to play more excitingly, they want their names to be on the leader board. This make them want to play constantly. This will help jartex somehow earning more active players.

Your truly~
Ske_