Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied oneblock

Status
Not open for further replies.

vincinity

Minecraft Username:
vincinity​

What is your suggestion's title?
oneblock​

Suggestion Details:
so 1 day i thought what does this server need that can spice it up even more then it instantly hit my mind... oneblock i got this idea from YouTube and it would rlealy spice things up if oneblock skyblock comes in the server as it is a hot thing in youtube (kolanii, acookiegod, fru) and many big youtubers are posting it and for those who dont know what oneblock skyblock is check extra information. also if possible it may be fun to add custom enchants and natural mob spawning to spice things up​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
i have seen oneblock on many server and those are actually full and this might help in gaining popularity as not all servers do this cause its too much work for them to program it but if it comes i am saying it people will enjoy it​

Extra Information:
This is for those who dont know what oneblock skyblock is
1. there are 9 phases tutorial (yes it counts), plains, caves, desert, dungeons, snow, ocean, nether and end then a unlimited phase
2. any block that exist in minecraft can come in that oneblock and its infinite and it can spawn any mob except ender dragon, wither ad illusioner
3. u spawn on oneblock and u start breaking it and the more u break the more u progress in the game
4. chests also spawn in with good (vbad) loot and helps u progress​

sherif742

Donator
Donator
IGN
sherif742
Well For now it's Neutral
You need to add more details if you are suggesting a new Gamemode

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, vincinity​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.