Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Immortal Factions On/Off - Public Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathRix23

Minecraft Username:
DeathRix23​

What is the suggestion about?
On/Off - Public Chat​

Description:
Hey all! I'm new in this server and so far, I'm loving it!
However, there's a few thing's which I really think would help a lot of people. I think there should be a way to mute public chat, so you are less likely to miss out on your faction messages. This would be really be helpful because at times, there's a lot of people typing at once and this really makes it difficult to read what your faction mates have to say! The command can be /public chat off, or something along those lines. I really, really think this would help.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
People would be less likely to miss their faction mates messages. People would have a much easier time communicating as well.​

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Well, sorry to drag it on so long but, in some countries voice calling is banned, like here in the UAE. So... yeah.
How it is banned ? And why I can call chat with someone there?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
D

DeathRix23

How it is banned ? And why I can call chat with someone there?

Can't explain how it is banned, it simply doesn't work, you have to buy an app from the government and pay monthly for it if you want to call via internet, otherwise, use vpn which is obviously hard to manage with.

Minecraft Username:
DeathRix23

What is the suggestion about?
On/Off - Public Chat

Description:
Hey all! I'm new in this server and so far, I'm loving it!

However, there's a few thing's which I really think would help a lot of people. I think there should be a way to mute public chat, so you are less likely to miss out on your faction messages. This would be really be helpful because at times, there's a lot of people typing at once and this really makes it difficult to read what your faction mates have to say! The command can be /public chat off, or something along those lines. I really, really think this would help.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
People would be less likely to miss their faction mates messages. People would have a much easier time communicating as well.
Not that necessary -1

natty_sword

Donator
Donator
IGN
natty_sword
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, DeathRix23​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind regards,
Nathan.

Status
Not open for further replies.