Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Old bedwars maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

AahadZePro

Minecraft Username:
AahadZePro

What is the suggestion about?
Old bedwars maps

Description:
Everyone loved the old bedwars maps, they were balanced, simple and most importantly ,fun to play on. There were clear objectives and possibilites given by the map design.
I dont understand why there was a need to remove them entirely, i understand that the server admins want to make jartex unique and not steal every map from other servers but no one cares about that, it doesn't matter to players that the maps are unique what matters to players is that the maps are fun to play on and allow for a learning curve, the old maps were perfect for that.
Jartex Network is also the only server that cracked minecraft players can play on the maps that they see youtubers playing on and now that experience is gone because the old maps are gone. The new maps are strange, overly sophisticated and appear to more be made to be visually appealing than to allow for fun gameplay

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Bedwars and skywars are the two main gamemode jartex network has that are very fun, by removing the old maps bedwars has become less of the fun gamemode it used to be

Extra Information:
The new maps should be made alot more simple, there are many additions that are entirely unnecessary and only make it alot easier to camp out and make the game less fun for other people.

_AT_

Probably old maps get boring, but indeed, they're special somehow.
I still remember the old EggWars maps, each one perfectly, so that's a problem to BedWars. People learn the maps by playing, so they have a map control advantage. That's a reason to add new maps and remove the old ones.
Neutral

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
A

AahadZePro

Probably old maps get boring, but indeed, they're special somehow.
I still remember the old EggWars maps, each one perfectly, so that's a problem to BedWars. People learn the maps by playing, so they have a map control advantage. That's a reason to add new maps and remove the old ones.
Neutral
That's my point, people should actually be rewarded for spending time playing on the server, they just removed the advantage that people that spent hundreds of house playing bedwars had, they've thrown out the skill gap

Status
Not open for further replies.