_ItzGod_ Member Joined June 19, 2022 Messages 33 Points 12 Age 19 June 19, 2022 #1 What is the best thing you like about prison and why????
AUTHOR AUTHOR _ItzGod_ Member Joined June 19, 2022 Messages 33 Points 12 Age 19 June 19, 2022 #2 please be honest guys i want to know
I _ItzLord_ New Member Joined June 19, 2022 Messages 1 Points 1 Age 27 June 19, 2022 #3 _ItzGod_ said: What is the best thing you like about prison and why???? Click to expand... i love that you can plant and sell drugs i have never seen other servers do this
_ItzGod_ said: What is the best thing you like about prison and why???? Click to expand... i love that you can plant and sell drugs i have never seen other servers do this
AUTHOR AUTHOR _ItzGod_ Member Joined June 19, 2022 Messages 33 Points 12 Age 19 June 19, 2022 #4 _ItzLord_ said: i love that you can plant and sell drugs i have never seen other servers do this Click to expand... thank you for being honest my friend
_ItzLord_ said: i love that you can plant and sell drugs i have never seen other servers do this Click to expand... thank you for being honest my friend
Nohacksjustbhop_ Donator Donator Popular Typer II Approved Typer Joined March 22, 2022 Messages 628 Points 54 IGN NoHacksJustBhop_ June 21, 2022 #5 _ItzGod_ said: What is the best thing you like about prison and why???? Click to expand... Non, I hate the gamemode but that’s personal
_ItzGod_ said: What is the best thing you like about prison and why???? Click to expand... Non, I hate the gamemode but that’s personal
Nohacksjustbhop_ Donator Donator Popular Typer II Approved Typer Joined March 22, 2022 Messages 628 Points 54 IGN NoHacksJustBhop_ June 21, 2022 #6 _ItzLord_ said: i love that you can plant and sell drugs i have never seen other servers do this Click to expand... Wait can you actually that’s funny and cool
_ItzLord_ said: i love that you can plant and sell drugs i have never seen other servers do this Click to expand... Wait can you actually that’s funny and cool
AUTHOR AUTHOR _ItzGod_ Member Joined June 19, 2022 Messages 33 Points 12 Age 19 June 29, 2022 #7 Nohacksjustbhop_ said: Non, I hate the game mode but that’s personal Click to expand... why tho it's actually such a cool game mode i love it and if you get into it I am sure you will love it too
Nohacksjustbhop_ said: Non, I hate the game mode but that’s personal Click to expand... why tho it's actually such a cool game mode i love it and if you get into it I am sure you will love it too
LOUAI_ Donator Donator Typer II Approved Bug Finder I Active Reporter Joined June 28, 2019 Messages 503 Points 84 Age 25 June 29, 2022 #8 I like everything in that gamemode
LOUAI_ Donator Donator Typer II Approved Bug Finder I Active Reporter Joined June 28, 2019 Messages 503 Points 84 Age 25 June 29, 2022 #9 I dont like to grind so its got to be cells