Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Off-Topic But Critical

UNXI

IGN
UNXI
Hello Everyone!

You might have heard of a Very Well-Known member of Jartex-Network Community and Ex-Staff member, xSlash. Currently banned for Hacking on Alts.

xSlash is also known as a Great-Reporter. He have reported like tons of Hackers, I am not talking about all of them. Fly hacking and B-Hop definitely cannot be faked, But Reach and Velocity can be faked, as he did with my ban proof.
after watching this video, you might say that there's no way that I am not cheating. actually, I already have proved it with complete logic in my unban Appeal, Thanks to that staff member again who Considered an unban for me.

We are getting off track, but that was an Example and Proof that he fakes ban Proofs and also has a Great Reporter Prefix on JartexNetwork Website and Discord.
He also admitted to Cheating on alts and Faking people's ban proofs.
View: https://imgur.com/BcQCF7H

Is it only me, or there are tons of players who are permanently banned for their faked proofs? The odds aren't in our favour, It is 100% possible that there are more players who are also banned for Fake Proofs and Reverse Misplace.
Isn't it Unfair for all those people who got False banned, lost their Progress, Stats, and Friends?