Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Obsidian Durability

xXJamsXx

In my opinion on jartex obsidian has to much durability and most cannons like pseudo nukes doesn`t 1 shot obsidian, so there is alot of issues while raiding and enemies patching. In my opinion the best way to fix this issue, would be to lower obsidian durability to 2-3.

kaeast

I think with regen walls already being disabled, lowering the durability of obsidian makes having good bases even harder than it is right now.

Schizo17

hey there leader of karma I think it is fine having 6 durability of obsidian just because you know it is a cracked server so we cant expect many people of the faction can defend their base on time.

BilalA20KinG

Banned
hey there leader of karma I think it is fine having 6 durability of obsidian just because you know it is a cracked server so we cant expect many people of the faction can defend their base on time.
It didn't make any sense :unsure:

ItachiShanker

Addicted Member
Maybe if Karma didn't skid cannons they would be able to have a cannon that works nicely on 6 dura obby

ItachiShanker

Addicted Member
xXJamsXx xXJamsXx Also this is useless, suggestions are meant to be in suggestion tab this will just get locked by staff.