Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Nytrileo,Magiclaw Introduction

Magiclaw

Magiclaw
NytrileoG:

Im 14 and i love Mc i also play Strategy games like
Smite ,Coc and Clash royale

STORY TIME:
I started Mc when i was 11-12 of age i never saw anything special about Mc when i was 10 coz i was a noobie then i discovered the multiplayer option and started as a facs player i then mastered potion making , crafting , enchanting , building , mining and other minecraft basics so i wouldnt have to be troubled with it .when me and my friends got bored we would play some sb tho bad things happened and we never got to play together again.

Then i decided to leave the server and found jartex it was a totally new and odd server i thought.. I never understood but at that time i was a big ass mycelium farmer at Sbf and made millions and made tons of nice friends :D . I also advanced to Sbd and Sbfg i have friends all over the server but im mostly at Sbd or Sbfg or wherever my sister Cmun is like Ew,Sw or Sbfg

Derp not much to say But Hey ! I Thank Jartex For Keeping All My Besties Active And Entertained Like Cmun , Exo , WhiteBlue, Birdy, Entity, Chizuru, Zachary , Styless, Yaps, Anthony, Eggtime, xCyanide, Nolann , N9 And A lots More amazing ppl.

I Thank Cmun ,Exo ,WhiteBlue , Birdy And Nolann
For Getting Me Out Of My Depression Spot

I Am A sensitive person which means i do not like being bullied and hurt mentally or physically, Thanks to them I had the courage to move on and Live life the fullest will joy and merry Thanks To You Jartex I've been able to meet such nice people :p .

Whatever u do U must Move on and Believe in yourself and anything can happen I Believe in You So Be Yourself , Who You Truly Are!! NeverGive Up~

I LOVE OSPEED ,
OSPEED IS BAE!!! <3

Last edited:

N9_Cyclone

Magiclaw

Then i decided to leave the server and found jartex it was a totally new and odd server i thought.. I never understood but at that time i was a big ass mycelium farmer at Sbf and made millions and made tons of nice friends :D . I also advanced to Sbd and Sbfg i have friends all over the server but im mostly at Sbd or Sbfg or wherever my sister Cmun is like Ew,Sw or Sbfg
Ahhhh i remember those Mycel Farming days and all the friends i also made including you! :D
but i'm still sad about all those people leaving.... at least now i'm No.#1 but it's still not the same
without all those people and one of them includes you.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Magiclaw

Magiclaw

Ahhhh i remember those Mycel Farming days and all the friends i also made including you! :D
but i'm still sad about all those people leaving.... at least now i'm No.#1 but it's still not the same
without all those people and one of them includes you.
Yea great times :D