Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Noticing staffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ari13ian

Donator
Donator
IGN
Ari13ian
Minecraft Username:
Ari13ian​

What is your suggestion's title?
Noticing staffs​

Suggestion Details:
adding a /msg "staff username" so people can message a staff when they dont accept parties (the fact that they dont accept is undresstandable because people randomly party staff to play with them) and then they can tell staffs if they a hacker and things.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
this way reporting will get easier for player that dont have expreince in server and they dont want to record them.
and new people wont leave the server because they cant /report.​

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
-1 as the reasons were stated above, as there will be many messages just flooding their chat

Unrefunded

Donator
Donator
IGN
Unrefunded
and i mentioned that if you cant record, another thing is you dont have time to open discord in games like sw and dm someone.
its easier to just do like /msg "staffs username" hacker ingame or something like that its fast.
It does not matter how urgent it is, record if you can, and dm if you can. Adding the /msg would just have the staff member's chat spammed with 3yrold kids hackusating a legit player for destroying him, don't really see how those dm msgs are reliable sources of the report instead of video evidence directly showing them how that player was cheating.

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello Ari13ian,

After reading your suggestion I have decided to downvote (-1) it.

Have a good day.

alyan

Donator
Donator
A great feature but then Staff will be spammed from multiple people, -1 from me

KrishaaTheDuck

Donator
Donator
IGN
Krishna_legend
-1 not going to make a difference. Staffs will ignore the message like staffs ignoring party invites reasons that is when u do /staff theres a status. Theres Busy, away, online status. Busy means staff are doing staff duties and cannot accept party invites
they dont care about the status shit, coldfold wasnt invting party inviteseven though his status was online and i told him in dc about this he told status doesnt matter and all shit

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
As a staff member. This is why I don’t accept party invites. If I’m in a game, I will not accept any because 9 out of 10 times they will warp you out. That is why I don’t accept party invites. If I see them invite me, usually I will party them and talk to them anyway.

Sylphnox

Donator
Donator
Staff members will just get spammed, and then there would also be trolls who just use it to talk bad about them in /msg. I agree it COULD be a good idea, however not with this feature.
It would be better if they added a game replay feature like the Atlas project on *another very large server*. I don't know what implications that will have regarding server RAM and all the technical stuff though...

IIMoKeyy

Donator
Donator
You have many alternatives to reporting players, getting assistance, etc. not to mention you could just /friends add <Staff-IGN>. And for the majority of the time, they'll actually accept your friend request and hear what you need. You could DM them on Discord if you want too. Not only that, but you have assistance chat which is regularly viewed by some staff members. Or just report on forums with evidence.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
no shot this has 11 downvotes already

ned_

Donator
Donator
You have many alternatives to reporting players, getting assistance, etc. not to mention you could just /friends add <Staff-IGN>. And for the majority of the time, they'll actually accept your friend request and hear what you need. You could DM them on Discord if you want too. Not only that, but you have assistance chat which is regularly viewed by some staff members. Or just report on forums with evidence.
About the /f add <staff-IGN> they would just ignore it or just you have to sacrifice a friend of yours to get saaistance if u have no rank and 10 friends that is the maximum friends count ig

and also about the "dm them on discord" I agree about that and uhh 10yr olds play this game so they cant acess discord.
and they also sometimes dont accept dms or ignore dms

I would still recommend and rather /p add them

anyways
no shot this has 11 downvotes already
12* downvotes

Status
Not open for further replies.