Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Global Not giving donation effects to the whole server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent_MC

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Silent_MC​

What is the suggestion about?
Not giving donation effects to the whole server​

Description:
So ever since factions reset, there have been donations EVERY 3 minutes and it gets kind of annoying especially on practice and prison. If you are playing with a kit in practice that doesn't have speed, you get speed 3 and that makes the round broken. If you are planting drugs on prison, you have to wait until the effects are over because it's harder to plant with speed 3. So my suggestion is, either take the whole thing out and only show the message that the person donated without giving any effects only for the game mode donated for, or just putting the game mode which the person donated for to get the effects and message. For example, if someone buys VIP on factions, only show the donation message and effects on factions.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
I've been seeing many people complain about this. If you guys implement this, people won't be annoyed.​

natty_sword

Donator
Donator
IGN
natty_sword
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, Silent_MC​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I've decided to deny your suggestion as someone suggested it before you -> https://tinyurl.com/wm93f85

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind regards,
natty_sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.