Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

not getting my claimblocks

helliwiki

IGN
helliwiki
So, last week I bought a 5000 claim voucher and i still haven't gotten the claim blocks after a while, can anyone help me?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
helliwiki

helliwiki

IGN
helliwiki
i forgot to say that it was from auction house so idk what to do

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
So, last week I bought a 5000 claim voucher and i still haven't gotten the claim blocks after a while, can anyone help me?
it happened w me and my friend last season i suggest u get in touch w sm staff with evidence

Str122

Donator
Donator
IGN
Str122
So I had experienced this bug too and I already made a bug report. So there are 2 options:
a) Before claiming the voucher, you should leave and rejoin the server or just go /hub and join the survival gamemode again.
b) Do not claim the claimblocks vouchers on Spawn as sometimes it bugs and you don't get any claimblocks.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
helliwiki

helliwiki

IGN
helliwiki
So I had experienced this bug too and I already made a bug report. So there are 2 options:
a) Before claiming the voucher, you should leave and rejoin the server or just go /hub and join the survival gamemode again.
b) Do not claim the claimblocks vouchers on Spawn as sometimes it bugs and you don't get any claimblocks.
that's good to hear, i did claim the blocks at spawn right after buying it so that might be the reason

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
shouldn't this b reported to the bug report then so that they can fix it