Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Not enough players in normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WowPling

Minecraft Username:
WowPling

What is the suggestion about?
Not enough players in normal.

Description:
My main complaint is that there is no one playing uhc normal and everyone is playing uhc random. The problem is when everyone is playing uhc random, there is not enough people in uhc normal, so that's why the people who want to play uhc normal cant because there is not enough players. The way to fix this in mu opinion is to make everyone go to one lobby and vote the game mode, this is not perfect but it helps.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It can improve the experience for players on the server

G

Gusto

-1 everyone can play what they want. i suggested to make random uhc lomited time only(friday-sunday)

G

Gusto

ok So after long time thinking about this suggestion I suggest to do voting for gamemode (normal or random) before every game, add doubles mode too. OR make random UHC for limited time, friday-sunday because most of players are playing on server during weekends.

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
I prefer if players are able to play what they want, but as it would honestly be amazing to change Random UHC limited time only. Once or twice a week for example.
Have a nice day!

k4otIc_girl

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, WowPling​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind regards,
k4otIc_girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.