Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

No staff on bedwars

Status
Not open for further replies.

julio1030

I really appreciate the Jartex Devs and Owners to bring in such good gamemodes but the amount of hackers is increasing daily as :
1) Its a cracked server and hackers can join with any nicknames
2)I can hardly see any staff online
I try my hardest to record every single hacker but sometimes it is not possible since my recording software dosent work and I dont have a really good PC with which I could record with OBS . Either new staff members should be recruited(I volunteer!) or the old ones should be more active on this gamemode.
Regards,
julio1030

Hithy

Addicted Member
I really appreciate the Jartex Devs and Owners to bring in such good gamemodes but the amount of hackers is increasing daily as :
1) Its a cracked server and hackers can join with any nicknames
2)I can hardly see any staff online
I try my hardest to record every single hacker but sometimes it is not possible since my recording software dosent work and I dont have a really good PC with which I could record with OBS . Either new staff members should be recruited(I volunteer!) or the old ones should be more active on this gamemode.
Regards,
julio1030
Agreed.

Superdistriction

+1 WELL SAID SON, U LET IT OUT. NEVER FEAR OF DEEZ HACKERS AND SPAM STAFF TO HELP RECORD DEEZE
GUYS BECAUSE THEYR IDIOTS N DUMB. ALSO DEEZE
GUYS ARE SAD NOOBS SITTIN HACKIN AND DEEEZE
fuck off i cba typing deeeze, DEEZE

Suhayl

Addicted Member
I try to go on bedwars everyday for at least a few games. But yea you are right, there are just way to many hackers

TROOLEER124

+1 WELL SAID SON, U LET IT OUT. NEVER FEAR OF DEEZ HACKERS AND SPAM STAFF TO HELP RECORD DEEZE
GUYS BECAUSE THEYR IDIOTS N DUMB. ALSO DEEZE
GUYS ARE SAD NOOBS SITTIN HACKIN AND DEEEZE
fuck off i cba typing deeeze, DEEZE
you have a problem :/

Jack Smith

soo true way to many hackers some times i think is the 'anticheat working??'

nFly

Donator
Donator
Hello julio1030 julio1030 ,

as you stated yourself, jartex is a cracked server wich results in alot of hackers. We try our best to punish them all, but sometimes even we can't get there on time. It would be a great support if you tried to report them with valid proof, if we all work together we can fight this problem. If you'd like to apply for staff, you can do that here: https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/trialapps/. The trial applications are still open.

Have a nice day,
-nFly

Status
Not open for further replies.