Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Nikool's Introduction

Nikool

Hello random guy, I'm Nikool.
Before I start talking about my age, hobbies, life etc...I want to make something clear. I'm a male, a lot of people think I'm a female because of the name.
I actually made this name by connecting 2 words. First word is "Niko" which is my real name ( You can call me Bobi ) and the second word is "Kool" a very nice person that I'm not allowed to talk about ._.
------------
I'm 15 Years Old and I was born In Croatia, a beatiful country with a beatiful sea.
In that sea, which is called "Jadransko More" I started swimming and that is the place where I made a lot of friends.
--------------
Now, about my hobbies....
I love playing Soccer and I love Singing.
I sing everyday and I have a beatiful voice, at least I think so ;-;...
Music is very important for me, through music I express my feelings and make myself happy.
I also said that I love soccer, yeah...I really love playing Soccer but that sport is just not right for me, I am not good at it and I think I'll never be good at it.
----------------------
I speak 3 Languages.
Croatian ( Native Speaker ), English ( Learning 8 Years ) and Dutch (Learning 5 Years)... I would like to learn Russian and Korean but it's way too hard.
-------------------
About my "Gaming Life"...
I started playing games when I was 7 Years Old.
I started with Pacman and Gta San Andreas.
Gta San Andreas is a game of my childhood...
Today, technology is becoming better and so the games.
I am mostly playing Minecraft, Gta V and new releases on Steam.
I am playing Minecraft for 4 Years now.
I started playing on Jartex about 2 - 3 Years ago but I switched a lot of accounts and never really had a chance to keep playing on one account.
But, I think I'll play on this account forever now.
----------------------------------
I was staff on couple of servers but I resigned because I was just a normal 12y old Kid in that time.
Now, I'm 15, I've learned a lot and I think I'm ready to be a staff member, in the future, I will apply for "Trial" at this server and hopefully get accepted but let's not talk about that yet.
----------------------
Little more about me, I'm a moral and communicative person, funny in some situations and I have a nice life in General...
--------------------
If you read from the begin all the way to here, thank you, I really appreacite it...
--------------------------
I'm mostly active on Prison on JartexNetwork so if you want to talk with me, meet me there...
I'm also a helpful and a generous person so if you need money in Prison, I will give you ( Just don't beg please )
-----------
And that's it, thank you for reading once again.

~Niko

Last edited:

DylanFromSipp

Welcome to Jartex! I hope you enjoy your stay here. Croatia is a very beautiful place, I did a project on that country my Freshman year!

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Welcome, Nikool!
Thanks for introducing yourself you seem like a very polite and nice person.
Have a good day/night. ;)