Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted NEXT SKYWARS UPDATE SUGGESTIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.

GIACCRAFT

Minecraft Username:
GIACCRAFT

What is the suggestion about?
NEXT SKYWARS UPDATE SUGGESTIONS

Description:
Some my friends who play on jartex network and I have thought about some ideas which would increase the fun of players on skywars:

1) On jartex's Skywars servers there are just 2 kind of armors you can find in the chests; leather chestplate, leather helmet, leather boots and iron chestplate and iron helmet. For this reason new sets of armors would make better and more funny the game. You could add gold helmets, gold leggins, gold chestplates, gold boots and chainmail leggings, chainmail helmets, chainmail boots, chainmail chestplate, so that players are more involved in going to the center to find the best armors, even because with just 2 set of armors you are able to find the best equipment( I mean leather boots, leather leggings, iron helmet and iron chestplate) too quickly, and this makes going to the center pretty pointless. Naturally we're not meaning we wanna armors with superpowered enchantments because they would make the game too much OP.

2) With new items findable into chests pvp experience would improve a lot. Items like ladders( they are useful because when you are building a tower or something and you fall down, then some ladders are useful to climb that building without using other blocks. Rarity: 10/20/30 ladders over 3 chests).
Water buckets ( these for 2 reason. 1. It's really annoying when a player with princess make you burn and you cannot do anything to stop burning. 2.while you' re building bridge and somebody throw eggs towards you you could save your life by using a column of water. Rarity: 1 over 3 chests)
Lava buckets ( not all players are able to pvp really well, some of them might use even lava bucket. Rarity: 1 over 3 chests).
Milk buckets ( if you've read one of my last suggestion, I asked to add potions like harming and poison. With a milk bucket that damage would be reduced by milk, you know. Rarity: 1/2 over 3 chests).
Ender pearl (with enderpearl players will be able to save their selves from bad situation. Obviously enderpearls will be very rare to find; I mean 1 enderpearl over 8/9 chests)
Iron axes, iron pickaxes, iron shovel( they would be very useful, even when a player isn't finding anywhere a sword, or when with an iron pickaxe he could mine some diamonds).

3)It would be more funny and involving if you changed the rankings to rankings which get reset every mounth. So every players would be more coinvolted in the game. Maybe you could put this new rankings behind the "portal to get in the game", so that every one before to play would look at them. Anyway it's not important if you include 10 players in the rankings ;3 or 5 are enough.

4)Players on skywars don't use crafting to craft weapons, armors, items or tools. That's because in the chests there aren't any materials (just some wood). With some different materials crafting will be more used by players because it would became more useful. Here are new items you could add into chests.
Strings( with them a player will be able to craft a bow as not all kits have one, and the bow is the emblem of skywars. Rarity: 1/2/3 strings over 3 chests).
Diamonds (Diamonds are very useful to craft a sword, and of course, they are gonna be really rare: 1/ max2 over 3 chests).
Iron ingots ( Iron ingots are very useful to craft a sword or a helmet or boots. Rarity: 1/2 over 3 chests)
Arrows( That's because when a player with the bow finishes arrows he is never able to find new ones. If you don't wanna add arrows, add the materials to craft them: flints and feathers )
TNT and flint and steel (come on, this is anti-camp, i mean the moment in a game when a player is buried in his own island, TNTs are really useful to kill him. Rarity: 4/8 on 5 chests).

We, like mostly of the players on jartex, think these new things would make really better that server.
We hope you will update the server relying what we said. Please vote for this suggestion. Thank you. Bye.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Jartex skywars would become the best skywars in the world. There would be a great increasing of players in the server.

Extra Information:
Please, if you're looking this suggestion, take it seriously.

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
+10000000000000000000000000000000
Just add it, honestly, it would make jartex skywars so much more entertaining.

Femini5t

Addicted Member
this is on reason that I don't play skywars, not too much OP stuff like bedwars

Status
Not open for further replies.