Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Next Hallowen Update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pastori

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Luncar​

What is the suggestion about?
Next Hallowen Update.​

Description:
Candy
Make player's heads that look like candy spawn at emerald and diamond gens : the emerald gens will spawn "Legendary candy", and Diamond gens will spawn "Rare candy" whenever u get these cadies they give u some xp and money, legendary candies will give : 50xp, 100 coins, 1 brain and they have a really small chance of spawning, rare candies give : 20xp , 40 coins.

Pets
if pets are gonna be realised and they came before the hallowen, make a unique pet that u can only get in hallowen "Wyvern Pet" and it'll have 1 perk which is giving u 1% chance ( at level 1 ) to not activate the enemy's trap, and every time u level it up this chance goes up by 1 more %.

Better Event

last hallowen was just killing mobs and gearing up over and over and over, this time there will be a better and funnier event that player's will play it for fun not for rewards, the event will be 20vs20 peaple with some cool new items : first item (Candy Launcher) : Candy lancher : its in the form of an enchanted blazing rod every time u right click it'll shot a player head that looks like candy, when this candy hits the ground it'll make an explosion effect damaging all players in 5x5 range with a 0.2 secs cooldown.
second item : ( Team healer ) : will give any peaple within the range of 5x5 blocks regeneration 2 and resistance, and it has a weapon that will give any enemy they hit a poison 2 effect for 4 seconds, 2 seconds cooldown.
third item : ( Tank ) : giving the player that goes this class permenant resistance 2, and a weapon which will give any nearby enemies weakness 3 and they lose 4 hearts.

Rewards

1st- after winning the first 20vs20 game of the event u gain a New cosmetic which is a win effect that will make u ride a wither boss. ( for all modes )
2nd- ur second win will give u a new win effect as well which is the ( Candy Launcher ) class item which is this wand that u can shot heads with it but it being a win effect it wont have a cooldown and will push u the opposite way ur looking at.
3rd- a projectail trail that will be duplicated black particles that will be rolling around ur snowballs/eggs/arrows ( all modes ).

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
will make this hallowen better, hopefully.​

Extra Information:
Wyvern pet might sound too op but as Nirahz already mentioned it'll be so hard ( alsmot impossible ) to level the pet to level 100.
about the event u can chose before the game starts the item u wanna play with.
and all players will have full leather armor but the helmet.​

Reactions: Yuu

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
Hello Pastori

After reading through your suggestion I have decided to vote +1 for the following reason(s):

- Cause I love spooky-ness.

For future reference, I suggest you read the rules here
~Regards,
MrBeastAlan
Feel free to point me out if I'm wrong

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Pastori​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.