Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Newer Blocks at Creative-Server!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willager1

Minecraft Username:
Willager1​

Newer Blocks at Creative-Server!

I wanted to ask an important question regarding the Creative server.
I've been told that there are other priorities, but the creative server is still part of the network. You developed it for the server, but there hasn't been a single update since the 1.15 update (3 years ago). To be honest, I find it very pointless to constantly update three parts of a network and publish new maps, but completely neglect the rest and call them "up to date". Furthermore, if you have the time to Update these three games every 3 months, you will probably also have time to optimize one single server for the next year.​
A lot of players are asking about the new blocks, and the most important things are probably the blocks in a creative server. Can you please contribute and promote the whole network and not just the same parts over and over again (Prison, Skyblock, Factions). That would be very appropriate, and moreover, new mini-games added would attract more players and supporters to the network.​
Have a nice day, Willager1​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This idea would bring many new players to the network. Also, many other complaints about this issue are kept away.​

Extra Information:
I didn't just write this letter for myself, I did it for the entire creative community. So please respect our problem and at least let us know about the latest status. Don't ignore us, thank you.​

Last edited:

JerryMine

Addicted Member
theres so many things they can do with creative, the most simple thing is to just add gadgets in creative

like yes

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Upvote (+1)

Hey Willager1,

I decided to give your Suggestion “Newer Blocks at Creative-Server!” an
Upvote (+1)

I hope that this Gets Accepted, And Goodluck with this.

Goodluck!

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Willager1​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Jartex has recently discontinued the Creative gamemode.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Almostlikeaboss

Status
Not open for further replies.