Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Newer Blocks at Creative-Server!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willager1

Minecraft Username:
Willager1​

Newer Blocks at Creative-Server!

I wanted to ask an important question regarding the Creative server.
I've been told that there are other priorities, but the creative server is still part of the network. You developed it for the server, but there hasn't been a single update since the 1.15 update (3 years ago). To be honest, I find it very pointless to constantly update three parts of a network and publish new maps, but completely neglect the rest and call them "up to date". Furthermore, if you have the time to Update these three games every 3 months, you will probably also have time to optimize one single server for the next year.​
A lot of players are asking about the new blocks, and the most important things are probably the blocks in a creative server. Can you please contribute and promote the whole network and not just the same parts over and over again (Prison, Skyblock, Factions). That would be very appropriate, and moreover, new mini-games added would attract more players and supporters to the network.​
Have a nice day, Willager1​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This idea would bring many new players to the network. Also, many other complaints about this issue are kept away.​

Extra Information:
I didn't just write this letter for myself, I did it for the entire creative community. So please respect our problem and at least let us know about the latest status. Don't ignore us, thank you.​

Last edited:

albanian_ninja

IGN
albanian_ninja
The thing is that they arent even fixing the more active gamemodes like factions. And it has been requested a lot of times by JartexNetork players that creative is removed but they decided to still leave it since some people play it. But in my opinion creative is just a waste of space and they could use that amount of space to make the rest of the server better. Its their choice tho.

UpperGround

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Team Events Builder
but there hasn't been a single update since the 1.15 update (3 years ago).
not true. The server had briefly updated to include 1.16.2 blocks. However it was reverted back several weeks after it was introduced.

However, I agree. It should definitely get it's updates.

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Minecraft Username:
Willager1​

Newer Blocks at Creative-Server!

I wanted to ask an important question regarding the Creative server.
I've been told that there are other priorities, but the creative server is still part of the network. You developed it for the server, but there hasn't been a single update since the 1.15 update (3 years ago). To be honest, I find it very pointless to constantly update three parts of a network and publish new maps, but completely neglect the rest and call them "up to date". Furthermore, if you have the time to Update these three games every 3 months, you will probably also have time to optimize one single server for the next year.​
A lot of players are asking about the new blocks, and the most important things are probably the blocks in a creative server. Can you please contribute and promote the whole network and not just the same parts over and over again (Prison, Skyblock, Factions). That would be very appropriate, and moreover, new mini-games added would attract more players and supporters to the network.​
Have a nice day, Willager1​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This idea would bring many new players to the network. Also, many other complaints about this issue are kept away.​

Extra Information:
I didn't just write this letter for myself, I did it for the entire creative community. So please respect our problem and at least let us know about the latest status. Don't ignore us, thank you.​
+1 this is a great suggestion i dont see why it shouldn't be implemented how ever how upper said it was added before and removed after some weeks so that means adding that could leed to several bugs so maybe it will take a lot to implement again.

JerryMine

Addicted Member
i do agree with updating only because it have been a long time

besides that i tried to convince her that updating Creative doesn't even bring any profit for the server owners, it literally is doing charity, failed anyway

(P.S. I didn't even use any insultful words and she says im expressing my hatred)

1667481199206.png

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
W

Willager1

+1 i really want to turn into the warden or any new mob
good attitude thx :)
i do agree with updating only because it have been a long time

besides that i tried to convince her that updating Creative doesn't even bring any profit for the server owners, it literally is doing charity, failed anyway

(P.S. I didn't even use any insultful words and she says im expressing my hatred)

View attachment 23141
Thanks for giving the update a chance. It looks like it worked with my conviction... thank you in this case. ;)

I would like some new stuff in creative. I am not a completely creative player, I play it when I am bored. More content I think will make other people interested in creative.

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello Willager1,

After reading your suggestion I have decided to upvote (+1) it for the following reason(s):

- There is no reason to not add more blocks that will give builders a wider variety of materials for their builds

Have a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.