Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted New ways to get coins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Username:
skidevilzombie​

What is the suggestion about?
New ways to get coins.​

Description:
In the game it is quite complicated to earn coins even though it is gold rank, so I come here to tell you some ways on how to win coins more easily.
Examples:

1st - Killing Players (3 Coins for Member, 6 Coins for Bronze, 9 Coins for Silver, 12 Coins for Gold)

2nd - Hitting Nexus (1 Coin Per hit With Member Rank, 2 Coins With Bronze, 3 Coins with Silver and 4 coins with Gold Rank).
I think this is a good idea since people with ranks usually buy it to get advantage from member ranks.
Hope everyone enjoy.
Skidevilzombie,​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This idea helps people to want to have ranks, it also helps the minigame to grow and always have people playing.​

JartexBuilder

That's borderline p2w and unfair, that's why i think it has a really high chance to make it into the game (only the nexus part, as for the kills one they would have to add final kills or else it would be a mess)

Neutral

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
S
That's borderline p2w and unfair, that's why i think it has a really high chance to make it into the game (only the nexus part, as for the kills one they would have to add final kills or else it would be a mess)

Neutral
Getting coins from final kills its a mess lol, this should work perfectly fine. How are u getting 75k coins quick getting coins per final kill, quite hard.

JartexBuilder

Getting coins from final kills its a mess lol, this should work perfectly fine. How are u getting 75k coins quick getting coins per final kill, quite hard.
That's the point, getting that ez can would be bad, i get around 70 kill per game, think about that

general550

-1 since it seems pay 2 win, but i'll do +1 if you earn the same amount of coins if you're member or a donator

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
+1 , will add some perks for donors who spent their money for ranks

Status
Not open for further replies.