Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Global New way to report other from going to the forum itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostSpecs

Minecraft Username:
GhostSpecs

What is the suggestion about?
New way to report other from going to the forum itself.

Description:
My suggestion is not that hard to understand, but i'm suggesting a in-game /report system to report someone, for example i did /report GhostSpecs then there will be choices such as kill aura, anti knockback, etc. This is useful because it would alert staff which are online to go to that person who got reported and check on him and that person will be banned in any seconds later.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This helps JartexNetwork in many ways such as, curing it from hackers, making reporting hacks much simple for staff, quick and simple reporting system. Lets be honest here going to the forum is really tiring for low computer statistics such as mine, as when i open my browser it really just decreases the fps of my game, so doing /report would make it much better and faster and doesn't require time but 6-10 seconds maximum! New players won't even have a forum account to submit a report, so it would make it much easier and simpler, and yeah that's all i got to say, thanks for reading!
- GhostSpecs

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello GhostSpecs,

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.

Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion at this time due to reason(s):

If you have any questions regarding this rejection, feel free to send me a message on Discord at CruzPlays#9430.

Good afternoon,
Pingging

Status
Not open for further replies.