Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Denied SBD New upcoming reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoguan

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Yoguan

What is the suggestion about?
New upcoming reset

Description:
Greetings everyone!

In my dedication of playing Skyblock I have always wanted it to be more and more "clean" and to have the best experience everyone can feel during their playtime! So here are few things I would like to suggest for the New Upcoming Reset of Skyblock Dream.

-Let every member of a team to set their own warp, but the permission must be given from the leader from /island permissions.

-Stabilize the economy by decreasing mob drops ( Emeralds, Diamonds, Gold and EPIC drops) sell price and a bit increase CROPS sell price ( Cactus, Pumpkin, Melons etc.).

-EPIC heads claim system for island worth increase must be in the New Upcoming reset too, but with kinda decreased head worth.

-Add in /island permissions Plate/Button using option.

-Fix a bit red stone clocks and red stone related stuffs.

-Mob hoppers and Crop hoppers must stay in the New Upcoming reset.

-Add in /island permissions Visitors Fly enable/disable option.

-More...

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
1. "Let every member of a team to set their own warp, but the permission must be given from the leader from /island permissions."

- I think only 1 island warp per island is not enough due to the fact there are many members who wants to make their OWN warp and design it themselves.

2. "Stabilize the economy by decreasing mob drops ( Emeralds, Diamonds, Gold and EPIC drops) sell price and a bit increase CROPS sell price ( Cactus, Pumpkin, Melons etc.)."

- This is the main thing I am looking for in one Skyblock server, I think I am not the only one who is "farmer" and likes to make useful and productive crop farms.

-Grinding for money is good too, but in my opinion most of the players are spending their time doing it because it is not balanced between doing crop farms<->grinding and they find it easier. This mess up the fun you can get from playing Skyblock.

- Increase little bit crop sell price ( 1 pumpkin sells for 0.1$...)

-Decrease little bit mob drop sell price ( 1 emerald sells for 7.6$...)

- I know the crops sell price is decreased, because of the massive farms people can build, but make it(the price) as bigger as possible according to the lag spikes the server can host...

3. EPIC heads claim system for island worth increase must be in the New Upcoming reset too, but with kinda decreased head worth.""

-All I want to say here is I find it kinda much that the #1 island worth, AT THE MOMENT, is 152 Billion of money.

4. "Add in /island permissions Plate/Button using option."

-There are many many games that can be played in everyone's island, but most of them require using plates/buttons by visitors, but that is not allowed so I want it allowed.

5. "Fix a bit red stone clocks and red stone related stuffs."

-For crop farms is needed red stone clocks, but most of them do NOT work now as there is anti-red stone plugin which disables them.

6. "Add in /island permissions Visitors Fly enable/disable option."

- I always wanted to do drop party with Droppers above the heads of visitors, but there are always some people who fly up to the droppers and STEAL all the things I want to be dropped/gave away. So by adding such a command we can disable/enable visitors' fly commands while they are in OUR island warp and this could make Bigger Drop Parties work properly.

7. "More..."

-I added this one, because there are many other things that could be added, but I can not think of them right now.

Extra Information:
I put much effort in this suggestion so please if you are going to tell your opinion about it BE honest.
I want you all to submit your VOTES above the post!

Thank you for your time reading it!

Lander89

Minecraft Username:
Yoguan

What is the suggestion about?
New upcoming reset

Description:
Greetings everyone!

In my dedication of playing Skyblock I have always wanted it to be more and more "clean" and to have the best experience everyone can feel during their playtime! So here are few things I would like to suggest for the New Upcoming Reset of Skyblock Dream.

-Let every member of a team to set their own warp, but the permission must be given from the leader from /island permissions.

-Stabilize the economy by decreasing mob drops ( Emeralds, Diamonds, Gold and EPIC drops) sell price and a bit increase CROPS sell price ( Cactus, Pumpkin, Melons etc.).

-EPIC heads claim system for island worth increase must be in the New Upcoming reset too, but with kinda decreased head worth.

-Add in /island permissions Plate/Button using option.

-Fix a bit red stone clocks and red stone related stuffs.

-Mob hoppers and Crop hoppers must stay in the New Upcoming reset.

-Add in /island permissions Visitors Fly enable/disable option.

-More...

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
1. "Let every member of a team to set their own warp, but the permission must be given from the leader from /island permissions."

- I think only 1 island warp per island is not enough due to the fact there are many members who wants to make their OWN warp and design it themselves.

2. "Stabilize the economy by decreasing mob drops ( Emeralds, Diamonds, Gold and EPIC drops) sell price and a bit increase CROPS sell price ( Cactus, Pumpkin, Melons etc.)."

- This is the main thing I am looking for in one Skyblock server, I think I am not the only one who is "farmer" and likes to make useful and productive crop farms.

-Grinding for money is good too, but in my opinion most of the players are spending their time doing it because it is not balanced between doing crop farms<->grinding and they find it easier. This mess up the fun you can get from playing Skyblock.

- Increase little bit crop sell price ( 1 pumpkin sells for 0.1$...)

-Decrease little bit mob drop sell price ( 1 emerald sells for 7.6$...)

- I know the crops sell price is decreased, because of the massive farms people can build, but make it(the price) as bigger as possible according to the lag spikes the server can host...

3. EPIC heads claim system for island worth increase must be in the New Upcoming reset too, but with kinda decreased head worth.""

-All I want to say here is I find it kinda much that the #1 island worth, AT THE MOMENT, is 152 Billion of money.

4. "Add in /island permissions Plate/Button using option."

-There are many many games that can be played in everyone's island, but most of them require using plates/buttons by visitors, but that is not allowed so I want it allowed.

5. "Fix a bit red stone clocks and red stone related stuffs."

-For crop farms is needed red stone clocks, but most of them do NOT work now as there is anti-red stone plugin which disables them.

6. "Add in /island permissions Visitors Fly enable/disable option."

- I always wanted to do drop party with Droppers above the heads of visitors, but there are always some people who fly up to the droppers and STEAL all the things I want to be dropped/gave away. So by adding such a command we can disable/enable visitors' fly commands while they are in OUR island warp and this could make Bigger Drop Parties work properly.

7. "More..."

-I added this one, because there are many other things that could be added, but I can not think of them right now.

Extra Information:
I put much effort in this suggestion so please if you are going to tell your opinion about it BE honest.
I want you all to submit your VOTES above the post!

Thank you for your time reading it!
Great Suggestion!, I totally agree with you
+1

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
We move-over just need economy revamping.

~ Having less prices for Pumpkins / Cactus are okay since you can build them as farms ultimately - For farming CROPS we have Custom Crops which implement a great deal if dealt with in numbers [Increasing the sell price of Custom Crops]
~ Head worth decrement or removal would make sense in some cases but having a mixed up Skyblock where you require some heavy Farming work + Mob Grinding Work + Spawner Work to keep your island running properly sounds fun to me.
~ Drop prices shouldn't be changed since that just defeats the whole purpose of Epic Spawners..
~ 6th idea might be good to an extent.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Yoguan

Yoguan

Addicted Member
We move-over just need economy revamping.

~ Having less prices for Pumpkins / Cactus are okay since you can build them as farms ultimately - For farming CROPS we have Custom Crops which implement a great deal if dealt with in numbers [Increasing the sell price of Custom Crops]
~ Head worth decrement or removal would make sense in some cases but having a mixed up Skyblock where you require some heavy Farming work + Mob Grinding Work + Spawner Work to keep your island running properly sounds fun to me.
~ Drop prices shouldn't be changed since that just defeats the whole purpose of Epic Spawners..
~ 6th idea might be good to an extent.
Sure, but I do not think that someone is going to make his whole island with pumpkin automatic farms as they cost 0.1$
None is going to waste time. Building a farm also takes time and effort...
Custom crops...They are fine, but the only problem is that you have to harvest them by hand and it make it annoying.
Thank you for your opinion!

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Sure, but I do not think that someone is going to make his whole island with pumpkin automatic farms as they cost 0.1$
Already happened before plenty of times.... That's why the whole redstone / Less price for Pumpkin came in play.
Even this nerd had a pumpkin farm natty_sword natty_sword

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Yoguan

Yoguan

Addicted Member
Already happened before plenty of times.... That's why the whole redstone / Less price for Pumpkin came in play.
Even this nerd had a pumpkin farm natty_sword natty_sword
I did too, but pumpkin used to sell for $2 each like two seasons ago! I am talking about now, no one is going to make pumpkin farms as they cost 0.1$ each!

Djcougar

Addicted Member
+1 for sure EXCEPT no more head top, nobody likes the no life island top, we want block top!

Status
Not open for further replies.