Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

New to skyblock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shivierra

Hi I'm new to skyblock, and the system of skyblock really confuses me, could someone tell me the basics of currency and how to earn what i can do and how to progress overall? Tysmm

TotallyFair_

Donator
Donator
Basically skyblock is pay-to-win game well not exactly

The simple thing to do in skyblock is...
Complete levels /level
and find island to grind with if you found an island with a blaze grinder grind the blaze until you have a stack if blaze heads. Sell the blaze heads by doing /ah sell 1000000

Also if you have exp do /enchanter
AndIf you were lucky enough you can join someones drop party which gonna drop op stuff.

When you reached level 10 you can go to the bossworld wnd grind bosses but you need very good armor for the bosses. Theres a chance you will given a lucky coin, kraken scale, urishine hide, dragon's eye
Also on the bossworlds theres enchanted ores. You can mine some e-ores except for iron you can't mine iron if you're not level 15 mining doing /skill l will help you. E-ores can be sell on different islabd e-coal = 500k e-iron = 1 mill.

And that is the basic of skyblock.

(also wait 15 days before playing skyblock it gonna reset in gonna reset in 15 days)

Last edited:

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Basically skyblock is pay-to-win game well not exactly

The simple thing to do in skyblock is...
Complete levels /level
and find island to grind with if you found an island with a blaze grinder grind the blaze until you have a stack if blaze heads. Sell the blaze heads by doing /ah sell 1000000

Also if you have exp do /enchanter
AndIf you were lucky enough you can join someones drop party which gonna drop op stuff.

When you reached level 10 you can go to the bossworld wnd grind bosses but you need very good armor for the bosses. Theres a chance you will given a lucky coin, kraken scale, urishine hide, dragon's eye
Also on the bossworlds theres enchanted ores. You can mine some e-ores except for iron you can't mine iron if you're not level 15 mining doing /skill l will help you. E-ores can be sell on different islabd e-coal = 500k e-iron = 1 mill.

And that is the basic of skyblock.

(also wait 15 days before playing skyblock it gonna reset in gonna reset in 15 days)
Very helpful for new skyblock players :)

Status
Not open for further replies.