Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

New to Skyblock Dream !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamedice

Hello, I've played skyblock for quite a while in other servers. I know the basics and how this gamemode works. But this is my first time in Jartex Server.

And i wanted to get some information about island size limit, hopper limit, mobcoins and other stuff like that. It would really help me out as I am very new to this server.
I just wanted to know about spawners in this gamemode, hopper limit, size limit, island lvl and lvl blocks, custom enchants ?? and stuff like that ;
Thanks for your time XD

The_W

Addicted Member
Hello, Welcome to Jartex.

About island size limit, hopper limit, and spawner limit can be checked and upgraded by going to /is and then upgrades. To upgrade you need island shards which can be obtained from completing island quests/mission. Go to /is then missions to check your missions.
You will also obtain island experience from missions, which will level up your island.

For now island worth is based on spawner you placed on the island. Block value doesn't affect island worth, but it may or may not change on next update.

/ce to see all custom enchant and its effect. /enchanter to purchase custom enchant. /enchant to use normal enchant, and /repairer to fix your tools or armor for 500 xp.

For other question and information, you can read it on here: (Some might be outdated)

Don't forget to read the rules if you have time
If you have any question feel free to ask in this forum, discord server, or in game chat.
Hope you enjoy your game :)

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Welcome.

As of now, the sbd is really decent and fun to play.

Mobcoins - mobcoins are gained by killing any type of mobs, with some enchants: (Coins X works on any type of mobs epic'ed or not, Star Cois VI works only on epic mobs, mobcoins can be spent on the /transfer and get some good rewards.)

Size limit/Hopper limit - I believe it has to be 100 x 100 for the default players but you can upgrade it if you look around your (/island).

Custom Enchants are a thing as well, you can create Good Sets, Grinding Swords, PvP Swords and much more do /enchants to have a look on them.

There is no levels of an island anymore nor the block's value. But by adding spawners on your island an automatic process will begin as soon as you place your spawners to calculate them. You will see that value on your scoreboard.

Spawners can be bought but every 100 spawners of any type you will need an x amount of heads to re-unlock it again. You also have to rank up the spawners do /rankup and you will find out more.

That is all for now anything else you need help with you can reply further.

Have a nice day

Regards,

SameD00M

~Requesting lock (unless he needs more info)

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Answered Above.

Status